Private Charter Flights on a Learjet 70 / 75
Charter a Learjet 70 or Learjet 75 business aircraft from Bombardier Aerospace. Air Charter Advisors offers everything from executive charter flights and jet cards to leases, sales, and purchases of the Learjet 70 / 75 across the United States and around the world.
Based on the the Learjet 40 and 45 models, the next generation of light business jets from Bombardier feature upgraded avionics, improved aerodynamics, and powerful engines that offer increased fuel efficiency. Seating between 6 and 8 passengers and reaching a top speed of 621 mph (0.81 mach) and high-cruise speed of 535 mph, the Learjet 70 and 75 are ideal for executive jet travel, and are two of today’s most popular light jets in business aviation.
Air Charter Advisors is standing by with direct access to Learjet 70 and 75 based in your area. We offer a complete range of aviation services from aircraft rentals to individual ownership. Call ACA at 888-987-JETS for jet charter quotes, jet card inquiries, fractional ownership programs, and corporate flight assistance.
- Proven platform based of the Lear 40 and 45
- Able to reach top speeds over 600 mph
- Double-club configuration with 8 comfortable executive seats
- Efficient engines improve runway takeoff performance
- New avionics increase pilot’s navigation, communication, and situational awareness
Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
Example hourly rates and pricing for flights on the Learjet 70 / 75 are based on model, availability, amenities, re-positioning, scheduling, routing, passengers, luggage totals, and more. Contact one of our brokers for the best deal on your private flight, including potential empty leg Learjet 70s! Specs below are based on the 75 model.
- Year of Make: 2013 —
- Hourly Charter Rate: $3,200 — $4,000 *
- MSRP: $13 – $14 million
- Avg. Cruising Speed: 506 kts (583 mph)
- Maximum Speed: 621 mph (0.81 mach)
- Maximum Range: 2,040 nautical miles
Specifications (Learjet 75)
- Crew: 2
- Capacity: 8 + 1 passengers
- Length: 58 ft (17.68 m)
- Wingspan: 50 ft 11 in (15.52 m)
- Height: 14.13 ft (4.31 m)
- Wing area: 311.6 sq ft (28.95 m2)
- Empty weight: 13,890 lbs (6,300 kg)
- Max takeoff weight: 21,500 lbs (9,752 kg)
- Engines: 2 × Honeywell TFE731-40BR Turbine, 3,850 lbf (17.1 kN) thrust each
- Cruise speed: 465 kn (535 mph; 861 km/h) high speed cruise
- Range: 2,040 nmi (2,348 mi; 3,778 km)
- Service ceiling: 51,000 ft (16,000 m)
- Wing loading: 69.00 lb/sq ft (336.9 kg/m2)
- Garmin G5000
- Three high res 14″ displays
- Touch screen controllers
- Synthetic Vision System (SVS)
- Dual Flight Management System
- Graphical flight planning
- Advanced weather radar
- Datalink capabilities
Data from Bombardier
The people at Bombardier know a thing or two about developing efficient, high-speed business planes. After all, they’re responsible for some of the most successful business jets in aviation, including Globals, Challengers, and a variety of other private jets and regional airliners. The Learjet 70 and 75 are no exception.
Source: Bombarider Aerospace
Offering class leading performance, comfort, and style, it’s one of the most popular light jets in executive and luxury aviation. Flying faster and burning less fuel its competitors, private flyers can enjoy unrivaled speed without compromising efficiency or comfort.
It’s also an ideal aircraft for private and corporate ownership, with performance and efficiency that contribute to the lowest direct operating cost per nautical mile in its category, delivering the maximum return on your investment.
Designed for the ultimate light jet experience with superior comfort and privacy, the Bombardier Learjet 70 / 75 cabin is in its own class: it features a flat floor interior design for easy movement, pocket doors for a quieter flight, and is fully-loaded for productivity. The Learjet 70 is able to 6 carry passengers, while the Learjet 75 can accommodate 8 passengers.
In fact, the 75 is the only aircraft in its category with 8-seat double-club configuration, allowing executives to conduct business meetings at 40,000 feet as they would in their corporate boardrooms. You’ll also enjoy complete control over your environment, along with access to high-speed internet, and the latest entertainment and connectivity options.
Learjet’s new light business aircraft offers the most advanced and connected interior in its class, with state-of-the-art cabin management, high-definition monitors, integrated sidewall speakers, and 6 touch-screen monitors that easily stow away. Executive and leisure travelers can store their belongings in a 50 cubic feet heated baggage compartment, along with 15 cubic feet of internal storage.
All this combined allows the Lear 70 / 75 to offer one of the most comfortable, entertaining, and well-connected jet charter experiences of any light jet available on the market.
The Lear 70 and 75 are both equipped with powerful Honeywell engines and innovative aerodynamics, including an all-new winglet design, enabling it to cruise at a high speed of Mach 0.81 — the highest in its class, all while reaching a ceiling of up to 51,000 feet. The winglet design was incorporated from Bombardier’s Global 7000/8000 business aircraft.
Both models are able to cruise at over-the-weather altitudes, offering smoother flights and avoiding potential delays due to congestion at lower altitudes. The combination of aerodynamic improvements, which lowers drag by 2% and removes 200 lbs from the nose results in an increased range of 4%.
This light jet offers increased thrust for a shorter take-off, faster climb rate, and unmatched top speeds powered by Honeywell TFE731-40BR engines, the most recent evolution of jet engines with more than 100 million flight hours of proven performance. Despite the advantages in performance, the Learjet 75 still offers excellent fuel efficiency compared to other light jets traveling at similar cruise speeds.
Cruising at speeds between 500 and 600 mph with a range up to 2,040 nautical miles, both models are readily available on the charter market, and consistently rank as one of the most popular light jets for business and executive travel. The following route examples are based on aircraft positioning, availability, capabilities, and flight requests:
Contact ACA | LearJet 70 / 75 Private Jet Charter, Sales, and Management
Our private jet charter company offers a complete range of services on the Bombardier Learjet 70 and 75. Contact our brokers at 888-987-JETS (5387) for everything from aircraft rentals and light jet cards, to fractional programs, and individual aircraft ownership, sales, management, marketing services.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images and video copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Aerospace unless noted otherwise.