Charter a Private Flight on the Lear 70 Light Business Jet
Charter a Learjet 70 business jet from Air Charter Advisors, offering private charter flights, jet cards, leases, sales, and purchases of the Learjet 70 across the USA and around the world.
Based on the Learjet 40 and 45 models, the next generation of light business jets from Bombardier features upgraded avionics, improved aerodynamics, and powerful engines that offer increased fuel efficiency. Seating up tp 6 passengers, the Learjet 70 is ideal for business and luxury travel, and one of today’s most popular light jets in business aviation.
Air Charter Advisors is standing by with direct access to Learjet 70s based in your area. We offer a complete range of aviation services from aircraft rentals to individual ownership. Call ACA at 888-987-JETS for jet charter quotes, jet card inquiries, fractional ownership programs, and corporate flight assistance.
- Based on Lear 40 and 45 Light Jets
- Impressive Speeds
- Seating for up to 6 Passengers
- Improved Runway Performance
- Upgraded Avionics
Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Learjet 70 starts at around $3,200 an hour* and will vary based on model, availability, amenities, re-positioning, scheduling, routing, passengers, luggage totals, and more.
- Year of Make: 2012 —
- Hourly Charter Rate: $3,000 — $4,000 *
- MSRP: $13 – $14 million
- Avg. Cruising Speed: 506 kts (583 mph)
- Maximum Speed: 621 mph (0.81 mach)
- Maximum Range: 2,040 nautical miles
Data from Bombardier
Offering incredible performance and comfort, the Learjet 70 a popular light jet in executive and luxury aviation, and allows private flyers to enjoy unrivaled speeds without compromising comfort.
Source: Bombarider Aerospace
The Lear 70 is also an ideal business jet for corporate ownership, with performance and efficiency resulting in the lowest direct operating cost per nautical mile in its class to deliver the maximum return on your investment.
The Learjet 70 is able to 6 carry passengers and offers an advanced interior with state-of-the-art cabin management, high-definition displays, integrated speakers, and stow-away touch-screen monitors. Store your belongings in 50 cubic feet of heated storage space and 15 cubic feet of internal storage. All this combined allows the Lear 70 to offer one of the most comfortable, entertaining, and well-connected private flight experiences available on the light jet charter market.
The Lear 70 is equipped with powerful Honeywell engines and innovative aerodynamics, including an all-new winglet design, enabling it to cruise at a high speed of Mach 0.81 — the highest in its class, all while reaching a ceiling of up to 51,000 feet. The winglet design was incorporated from Bombardier’s Global 7000/8000 business aircraft. Cruising at high altitudes, the Lear 70 offers smooth flights and avoids delays from congestion at lower altitudes.
LearJet 70 Jet Charter Services, Sales, and Management
Our private jet charter company offers a complete range of services on the Bombardier Learjet 70. Contact our brokers at 888-987-JETS (5387) for everything from aircraft rentals and light jet cards, to fractional programs, and individual aircraft ownership, sales, management, marketing services.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images and video copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Aerospace unless noted otherwise.