Charter a Private Flight on the Bombardier Global 6000 Business Jet
Chartering a Bombardier Global 6000 for a private flight is one of the most lavish ways to travel around the globe.
Able to fly between any two points in the world with just one stop, this ultra long range jet is the original pioneer of long-range jet travel, offering virtually unlimited flight capabilities to corporate and luxury travelers.
When it first hit the market, no other private jet in the world offered a cabin this large, nor could one offer non-stop flights from New York to Tokyo, Paris to Singapore, Los Angeles to Sydney, and similar long-distance, transoceanic routes. The Global 6000, formerly marketed as the Global XRS, is still the king of long range business jets today, offering the range, comfort, and speed of an airliner without the hassle.
Gain instant access to Global 6000s and similar business jets, along with ballpark pricing and free charter quotes, by submitting a request or calling us directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
- Flexible Seating for up to 13 Passengers
- Luxurious, Spacious Interior
- Large Luggage Capacity (185 cubic feet and 1,000 lbs)
- Impressive Range of 6,000+ Nautical Miles
- Private Bathroom with Optional Shower
Global 6000 Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Global 6000 starts at around $10,000 an hour*. The hourly rates will vary depending on aircraft year, scheduling, routing, date & time, passenger amounts, luggage totals, and other factors of your charter flight. Call our advisors or request a quote for all-inclusive, to-the-dollar pricing.
- Year of Make: 2012 —
- Manufacturer: Bombardier
- Class: Long Range Jet
- MSRP: $62 million
- Hourly Charter Rate: $10,000 – $12,500*
- Crew: 2 pilots + 2 crew
- Capacity: up to 13 Passengers
- Height: 25 ft 6 in
- Length: 99 ft 5 in
- Wingspan: 94 ft
- MTOW: 99,500 lb
- Max Payload: 5,770 lb
- Avionics: Bombardier Vision
- Max Speed: Mach 0.89 (682 mph; 504 kts; 1,097 km/h;)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.85 (652 mph; 487 kts; 902 km/h)
- Climb Rate: 3,350 ft/min
- Range: 6,170 nmi
- Ceiling: 51,000 ft
- Runway: 6,476 ft (takeoff); 2,670 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Rolls-Royce BR710A2-20
- Thrust: 14,750 lb (65.6 kN)
- Seats: 10 + 1 divan
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 11 in
- Cabin Length: 43 ft 3 in
- Cabin Volume: 2,140 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 195 cu ft
- Bathroom: 2x Fully Enclosed Lavatory
Visit the Official Website: https://businessaircraft.bombardier.com/en/aircraft/global-6000
Global 6000 Photo Gallery
The interior of the Global 6000 offers noise-reducing cabin insulation and improved engines that produce less vibration for unmatched comfort during transoceanic flights.
Flexible seating configurations allow between thirteen and nineteen passengers, and the cabin can be divided into thirds for increased privacy. There are two fully-enclosed lavatories available in the cabin, one of which may be equipped with a shower. The cabin is one the most flexible and elegantly appointed of any business aircraft, offering 27 large windows with natural light, a 100 percent fresh-air system, and a low cabin altitude to help reduce fatigue on long flights.
Despite a fairly high maximum takeoff weight, the Global 6000 needs a 5,820-foot runway to take off at sea level, and 7,880 feet to take off from a runway 5,000 feet above sea level. When carrying less than four passengers, it only needs 2,190 feet of runway to land.
Popular Flight Requests
This long range jet offers unparalleled performance with 12-hour+ flight capabilities, placing thousands of destinations within your reach. Check out some of the top city pairs this business jet can tie together.
Global 6000 Jet Charter Services
Whether you’re looking to charter a Global business jet or purchase a 25-hour, 50-hour, or 100-hour jet card for enhanced access to similar long range jets, Air Charter Advisors is your comprehensive source for Global 6000 jet charter services. Call us directly at 1-888-987-5387 or contact us via e-mail with any questions or requests.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Inc. unless noted otherwise.