Charter, Lease, or Purchase the Embraer Lineage 1000
The Embraer Lineage 1000 is an Ultra Long Range aircraft which began production in 2006 by Embraer Executive Jets. Below you will find details for the Lineage 1000 such as aircraft pricing, example hourly rates, cabin configuration, and aircraft performance specifications.
The E-1000 is an excellent aircraft to buy, or simply rent for your on-demand charter flights. If you are interested in a quote to book your charter flight, purchasing an Embraer Jet for sale, or you need assistance with selling or managing your current aircraft, please do not hesitate to contact us
Lineage 1000 Pricing & Performance
Hourly charter rates for the Lineage 1000 will vary based on several factors, including year of make, and interior upgrades and modifications. Empty legs may be available, which can reduce the price of your flight by 50% or more!
- Avg. Hourly Rate: $11,200*
- Original MSRP: $42.95 Million
- Avg. Cruising Speed: 472 knots
- Maximum Range: 4,600 nm
- Seating: 14 passengers
- Maximum Seating: 19
- Cabin Height: 6’6″
- Cabin Length: 84’4”
- Cabin Width: 8’9”
- Baggage Capacity: 443 cu ft.
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Bathroom, Full Shower (With Optional Master Suite)
- Amenities: Optional Master Bedroom Suite, Dining Room, Conference Room, Lounge Area. Flight Attendant Included, Possibly available: Wi-Fi, Sat Phone, Air Show
Lineage 1000 Photo Gallery
More Information | Embraer Lineage 1000
At this aircraft size, the Embraer Lineage 1000 is basically an airliner. There are 5 different cabin zones in multiples configurations, and the near 5000 nm range can do intercontinental flights with no issue.
This Executive Airliner style plane has the lowest operating cost in its class, and competes with only Boeing 737 and Airbus A319 conversions. This plane can be configured with master suite, dinning room, conference room, office, and luxury lounge.
Charter an Embraer Lineage 1000 Long Range Jet
Call us (888) 987-JETS or email us 24/7 for more regarding details aircraft pricing, hourly charter rates, cabin configurations, and aircraft performance specifications on the Lineage 1000.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images provided courtesy of Embraer S.A. unless noted otherwise.