Charter a Private Flight on the Embraer Lineage 1000
Air Charter Advisors offers instant access to business jets around the world, including the Lineage 1000, an Ultra Long Range Jet from Embraer Executive Jets which began production in 2006.
The Lineage 1000 is based on Embraer’s E190 commercial airliner used by several airlines around the globe, with additional fuel tanks in the lower deck cargo hold and GE CF34-10E7-B engines to nearly double its range. The newest variation, the Lineage 1000E, extends the range from 4,200 to 4,600 nautical miles.
Although it doesn’t quite offer the same range and speed as Globals and Gulfstreams, you’d be comparing two different types of large-cabin jets for two different markets – those are “ultra long-range” business jets, while the Lineage 1000, is an “ultra-large” business jet, as described by Embraer.
Its cabin is larger than similarly priced business jets, accommodating 14-19 passengers across five separate cabin sections. However, its size is better comparable to Boeing Business Jets or Airbus Corporate Jets; it’s longer than the Globals and G’s and even longer than some of the ACJ/BBJ models; the BBJ and ACJ are about 3 feet wider while giving up a little bit of length.
When you factor in the lower cost of operations and hourly charter rates, the Lineage 1000 makes a great lower-cost alternative to BBJs and ACJs. Plus, these jets can land at smaller airports such as Aspen, whereas the larger BBJ’s and ACJ’s require more runway.
Lineage 1000 Pricing & Performance
The cost to charter a Lineage 1000 starts at around $11,000 an hour* and will vary based on several factors, including the year of make, interior upgrades, modifications; aircraft positioning, scheduling, routing, and more. Below you will find more details such as aircraft pricing, example costs, cabin configuration, and aircraft performance.
- Avg. Hourly Rate: $11,000 – $12,000*
- Original MSRP: $42.95 Million
- Avg. Cruising Speed: 472 knots
- Maximum Range: 4,600 nm
- Seating: 14 passengers
- Maximum Seating: 19
- Cabin Height: 6’6″
- Cabin Length: 84’4”
- Cabin Width: 8’9”
- Baggage Capacity: 443 cu ft.
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Bathroom, Full Shower (With Optional Master Suite)
- Amenities: Optional Master Bedroom Suite, Dining Room, Conference Room, Lounge Area. Flight Attendant Included, Possibly available: Wi-Fi, Sat Phone, Air Show
Lineage 1000 Photo Gallery
At this aircraft size, the Embraer Lineage 1000E is basically an airliner. There are 5 different cabin zones in multiples configurations, and the near 5000 nm range can do intercontinental flights with no issue.
This Executive Airliner style plane has the lowest operating cost in its class and competes only with Boeing 737 and Airbus A319 conversions. This plane can be configured with a master suite, dining room, conference room, office, and luxury lounge.
Embraer Lineage 1000 Jet Charter Services
The Embraer Lineage 1000 is an excellent aircraft to buy, or simply rent for your on-demand charter flights. If you are interested in a quote to book your charter flight, or you need assistance with selling or managing your current aircraft, please call us at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images provided courtesy of Embraer S.A. unless noted otherwise.