Charter a Private Flight on a Bombardier BD-700-1A10 Global Express
Renting a Global Express / XRS for a private charter flight is one of the most lavish and comfortable ways to travel around the globe.
Able to fly between any two points in the world with just one stop, the Bombardier Global Express is the original pioneer of ultra-long-range private jets, offering virtually unlimited flight capabilities to corporate and luxury travelers.
When it first hit the market, no other private jet in the world offered a cabin this large, nor could one offer non-stop flights from New York to Tokyo, Paris to Singapore, Los Angeles to Sydney, and similar long-distance, transoceanic routes. Bombardier may have introduced longer range business jet to its Global family, but the Global Express XRS is still the king of long-range jet charters today, offering the range, comfort, and speed of an airliner without the hassle.
- Flexible seating for up to 19 passengers
- Luxurious, spacious interior
- Large luggage capacity (185 cubic feet and 1,000 lbs)
- Impressive range of 6,000+ nautical miles
- Private bathroom with shower option
Global Express Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Bombardier Global Express starts at $8,000—$9,000 per hour*. Rates will vary based on aircraft year of make/model (XRS), scheduling, routing, date & time, passenger amounts, luggage totals, and other factors of your charter flight.
- Hourly Charter Rate: $8,000—$12,000*
- MSRP: $50,440,000 | $62,310,000 (XRS)
- Avg. Cruising Speed: 490 knots (564 mph)
- Maximum Speed: 590 mph (0.76 mach)
- Maximum Range: 6,170 nautical miles
Global Express Photo Gallery
The interior of the Global Express offers noise-reducing cabin insulation and improved engines that produce less vibration for unmatched comfort during transoceanic flights.
Flexible seating configurations allow between thirteen and nineteen passengers, and the cabin can be divided into thirds for increased privacy. There are two fully-enclosed lavatories available in the cabin, one of which may be equipped with a shower. The cabin is one the most flexible and elegantly appointed of any business aircraft, offering 27 large windows to cabin with natural light and a 100 percent fresh-air system and a low cabin altitude to help reduce fatigue on long flights.
Despite a fairly high maximum takeoff weight, the Global Express needs a 5,820-foot runway to take off at sea level, and 7,880 feet to take off from a runway 5,000 feet above sea level. When carrying less than four passengers, it only needs 2,190 feet of runway to land.
The Global Express XRS certificate designation is BD-700-1A10 while the Global 5000 is BD-700-1A11.
Popular Flight Requests
The Express XRS offers unparalleled performance with 12-hour+ flight capabilities, placing thousands of destinations within your reach. Whether you are flying for a Mediterranean getaway or business meetings in Dubai, the world becomes smaller when you charter a Global Express XRS.
Contact a Global Express Jet Charter Broker
Need to book a jet charter flight on a Global Express? Interested in acquiring one privately or via fractional ownership? Maybe you’re more interested in purchasing a 25-hour, 50-hour, or 100-hour jet card for enhanced access to similar ultra long-range jets. No matter what you’re looking for, Air Charter Advisors is your comprehensive source for Global Express private aviation services. Call us directly at 1-888-987-5387 or contact us via e-mail with any questions or requests.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Inc. unless noted otherwise.