Charter the Dassault Falcon 8x Long Range Jet
The Dassault Falcon 8x was announced during EBACE 2014 in Geneva, Switzerland as the newest aircraft in the Falcon family of long-range jets, allowing executive and luxury travelers to fly farther in greater comfort and with even more efficiency.
This large-cabin, long-range, triple-engine business jet from French aerospace manufacturer Dassault Aviation is an improvement upon the already popular 7x, extending the aircraft’s maximum range by 500 nautical miles to 6,450 nm thanks to modified engines, aerodynamic improvements, and increased fuel capacity.
The cabin is the longest of all Falcon aircraft, and Dassault’s Falcon 8x is designed to meet your exact requirements with the most flexible, customizable cabin in the industry, offering more than 30 unique configurations for private jet travelers and corporate flight departments. Call ACA at 1-888-987-5387 to learn more about chartering a Falcon 8x.
- Seating for up to 18 Passengers
- High Speed and Incredible Non-Stop Range
- Short Runway Operations
- Superior Cabin Comfort
Falcon 8x Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The cost to charter a Falcon 8x starts at around $13,000 an hour*. The hourly charter rates will vary based on a variety of factors including scheduling, routing, date & time, passengers total, luggage amounts, and more. Request a free quote or call us directly for all-inclusive pricing.
- Year of Make: 2016 —
- Manufacturer: Dassault
- Class: Long Range Jet
- MSRP: $59,300,000
- Hourly Rate: $12,000 – $14,000*
- Crew: 2 pilots + 1 crew
- Capacity: 12 to 16 Passengers
- Height: 26 ft 1 in
- Length: 80 ft 3 in
- Wingspan: 86 ft 3 in
- MTOW: 73,000 lb
- Max Payload: 4,900 lb
- Avionics: EASy III Flight Deck
- Max Speed: Mach 0.90 (690 mph; 600 kts; 1,111 km/h)
- Cruise: Mach 0.8 (459 kn; 850 km/h)
- Range: 6,450 nmi
- Ceiling: 51,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 2,055 ft/min
- Runway: 6,000 ft (takeoff); 2,150 ft (landing)
- Engines: 3x Pratt & Whitney Canada PW307D
- Thrust: 6,722 lb (29.9 kN) each
- Seats: 8 + 2 divans
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 8 in
- Cabin Length: 42 ft 8 in
- Cabin Volume: 1,695 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 140 cu ft
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lav
Visit the Official Website: https://www.dassaultfalcon.com/en/Aircraft/Models/8X/
Whether you’re flying for business or for pleasure, the Falcon 8x offers an incredibly comfortable ride, with high air quality and low noise and cabin altitude.
Two bathrooms, a galley area, and a spacious mid-cabin storage area offer passengers an extremely comfortable flight, seating can also be converted into 5 flatbeds for long-distance flights, and passengers can bring plenty on board with a 1,695 cubic foot baggage capacity.
Many Falcon 8x planes are equipped with the FalconCabin HD+, a cabin management system that allows passengers to control their entertainment and productivity from anywhere in the cabin using their own devices.
The 8x is also a great choice for corporate flight departments and executive travelers, with direct operating costs as much as 35% lower compared to other planes in its class.
Improvements to wing design and upgraded Pratt & Whitney Canada PW300 engines result in performance with up to 35% more fuel efficiency than competing jets, and, with its optimized airliner-type MSG-3 maintenance program, inspections are due at 800 hours or 12 months, helping to maximize the operations of your private business aircraft.
Popular Flight Requests
Not only does the 8x offer impressive range and performance for intercontinental flights, but its triple-engine performance also allows for takeoffs utilizing surprisingly short runways; it’s the only ultra-long-range business jet that can depart London City Airport using its diminutive 3,934-foot runway.
Falcon 8x Jet Charter Services | Request a FREE Quote
Whether you’re in the market for on-demand private jet charter, interested in purchasing a Dassault Falcon 8x ultra long-range jet, or require a jet card on a comparable aircraft, our team of Air Charter Advisors are here to assist with all aspects of your private aviation. Call us directly at 1-888-987-5387 or contact us via e-mail with any questions or requests regarding the Falcon 8x.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Dassault Aviation unless otherwise noted.