Charter a Private Flight on a Challenger 350 from Bombardier
Offering business jet travelers an attractive interior and superior performance, the Bombardier Challenger 350 is one of the most successful super midsize jets on the charter market.
Equipped with more powerful engines, reduced drag, and an increased overall wing area, the Challenger 350 offers improved performance over its predecessor, the Challenger 300, climbing higher and cruising more efficiently while extending its flight range by 145 nautical miles.
Advanced avionics make pilots’ lives a little easier, and the lowest direct operating costs in its class make the 350 business jet an attractive option for corporate flight departments expanding their fleet, and busy executive flyers looking to become a private aircraft owner.
- Fly Coast-to-Coast Across the United States
- Seating Configuration for 8-9 Passengers
- Built-in Lavatory
- Wide, Comfortable Cabin
Challenger 350 Pricing & Performance
Hourly rates to charter a CL-350 vary depending on the year/model, scheduling/routing, date & time, passengers amounts/luggage totals, and other factors. Using an empty leg Challenger 350 business jet may reduce your charter cost by up to 50% or more!
- Hourly Charter Rate: $4,500 – $6,000*
- MSRP: $25,900,000
- Avg. Cruising Speed: 460 knots (539 mph)
- Maximum Speed: 636 mph (0.83 mach)
- Maximum Range: 3,200 nautical miles
Challenger 350 Photo Gallery
Bombardier continues its pursuit for best-in-class performance with the CL-350, combining a wide, luxurious interior with the outstanding performance required by executive travelers. An improved version of the CL-300, the 350 is both reliable and luxurious, and it’s based on one of the best-selling business jet platforms on the market.
Measuring six feet tall, more than seven feet wide, and over 25 feet long, the Challenger 350 offers a more spacious, comfortable interior cabin than the 300, capable of supplying all your required amenities with a variety of enhancements and improvements.
Larger windows provide incredible in-flight views and allow natural lighting to enter the cabin, and folding tables are available for either meals or productivity. Handcrafted, 180-degree swivel seating provide outstanding comfort, and ergonomically designed, angled personal touchscreens run along the new side-ledges to place cabin & entertainment controls at your fingertips.
Bombardier equipped the 350 with the latest high-tech avionics to ease the workload on busy pilots and increase their situational awareness. Two upgraded Honeywell HTF 7350 turbofan engines improve fuel efficiency, reduced emissions, increase thrust, and result in improved climbing rates.
Combine the upgraded performance with increased efficiency from its re-designed winglets, and the Challenger 350 is capable of seamless, non-stop travel from coast-to-coast across the United States.
Popular Flight Requests
Cruising at speeds of 540 mph, tops speeds of 0.83 mach, and offering an impressive 3,200 nautical mile flight range, the Challenger 350 is the perfect way for executive and luxury travelers to reach any destination across the United States, and can perform non-stop fights from New York to London or Paris to Dubai at maximum passenger capacity.
Contact a Challenger 350 Jet Charter Broker
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Inc. unless noted otherwise.