Charter a Private Flight on a Challenger 350 from Bombardier
Offering business jet travelers an attractive interior and superior performance, the Bombardier Challenger 350 is one of the most successful super midsize jets on the charter market.
Equipped with more powerful engines, reduced drag, and an increased overall wing area, the Challenger 350 offers improved performance over its predecessor, the Challenger 300, climbing higher and cruising more efficiently while extending its flight range by 145 nautical miles.
Advanced avionics make pilots’ lives a little easier, and the lowest direct operating costs in its class make the CL-350 an attractive business jet for corporate flight departments expanding their fleet, and busy executive flyers looking to become a private aircraft owner.
Gain access to Challenger 350s and similar super-midsize jets near you by requesting a free quote, or call our advisors directly at +1 (888) 987-5387 for instant pricing & availability.
- Coast-to-Coast Range
- Seating for 8-9 Passengers
- Private Lavatory
- Wide, Comfortable Cabin
Challenger 350 Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The cost to charter a Challenger 350 starts at around $5,250 an hour* and will vary based on the year/model, scheduling/routing, date & time, passenger amounts/luggage totals, and other factors. Request a free charter quote for to-the-dollar, all-inclusive pricing.
- Year of Make: 2014 —
- Manufacturer: Bombardier
- Class: Super Midsize Jet
- MSRP: $25,900,000
- Hourly Charter Rate: $4,500 — $6,000*
- Crew: 2 pilots
- Capacity: up to 9 Passengers
- Height: 20 ft 0 in
- Length: 68 ft 8 in
- Wingspan: 69 ft 0 in
- Payload: 3,400 lb
- MTOW: 40,600 lb
- Top Speed: Mach 0.83 (636 mph; 477 knots; 882 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.80 (539 mph; 459 knots; 850 km/h)
- Range: 3,200 nautical miles (5,926 km)
- Ceiling: 45,000 ft
- Runway: 4,835 ft (takeoff); 2,710 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Honeywell HTF7350
- Thrust: 7,323 lbf (33 kN) each
- Seats: 8
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 0 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 2 in
- Cabin Length: 25 ft 2 in
- Cabin Volume: 860 cu ft
- Baggage Capacity: 106 cu ft
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lav
Challenger 350 Photo Gallery
Bombardier continues its pursuit for best-in-class performance with the Challenger 350, combining a wide, luxurious interior with the outstanding performance required by executive travelers. An improved version of the 300, the 350 is both reliable and luxurious, and it’s based on one of the best-selling business jet platforms on the market.
Measuring six feet tall, more than seven feet wide, and over 25 feet long, the Challenger 350 offers a more spacious, comfortable interior cabin than its predecessor, capable of supplying all your required amenities with a variety of enhancements and improvements.
Larger windows provide incredible in-flight views and allow natural lighting to enter the cabin, and folding tables are available for either meals or productivity. Handcrafted, 180-degree swivel seating provide outstanding comfort, and ergonomically designed, angled personal touchscreens run along the new side-ledges to place cabin & entertainment controls at your fingertips.
Bombardier equipped the 350 with the latest high-tech avionics to ease the workload on busy pilots and increase their situational awareness. Two upgraded Honeywell HTF 7350 turbofan engines improve fuel efficiency, reduced emissions, increase thrust, and result in improved climbing rates.
Combine the upgraded performance with increased efficiency from its re-designed winglets, and the CL-350 is capable of seamless, non-stop travel from coast-to-coast across the United States.
Popular Flight Requests
Cruising at speeds of 540 mph, tops speeds of Mach 0.83, and offering an impressive 3,200 nautical mile flight range, the Challenger 350 is the perfect way for executive and luxury travelers to reach any destination across the United States, and can perform non-stop flights from New York to London or Paris to Dubai at maximum passenger capacity.
Challenger 350 Jet Charter Services & Jet Cards
For rates and availability on the Bombardier Challenger 350 jet charters, jet cards, and other business aviation services, please submit a request, or call us directly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Inc. unless noted otherwise.