Rent a Bombardier Challenger 300
Developed in 1999 and previously marketed as the Continental, the Bombardier Challenger 300 business jet was re-introduced in 2003 with the goal of shattering expectations in the the private jet market.
Designed at the “leading edge of technology, comfort, and convenience” the Challenger 300 meets client’s needs the way no super mid-size business jet had been able to fulfill, featuring an impressive range of 3,100 nautical miles and cruise speeds of up to 528 mph.
This highly-sophisticated, high-performance transcontinental twin-engine business jet is ideally suited for corporate jet travelers with transcontinental and international itineraries in North America and/or Europe, as well as luxury travelers who enjoy an occasional private getaway and entertaining guests.
- Non-Stop, Coast-to-Coast Flight Range
- Seating for up to 8 passengers
- Enclosed Lavatory
- Large, Stand-up cabin
Popular Flight Requests
The Challenger 300 offers true coast-to-coast, non-stop flight range across North America and the United States, and has become an increasingly popular choice for business executives flying from New York to Los Angeles, Vancouver, Mexico City, London, and everywhere in between.
Bombardier’s Challenger 300 (BD-100) owns a total of five over-water and transcontinental records in the United States, securing its position as one of the most flexible super mid-size jets on the market, with an unrivaled combination of range and speed, and the ability to utilize more airports than any jet in its class.
Private flyers can enjoy true, transcontinental range across all of North America, short airfield takeoff and landing advantages at a variety of private jet hubs, high-performance under both sub-optimal conditions and high-altitudes, and a fast cruising speed of 528 mph (Mach 0.82).
Sophisticated and comfortable, the spacious cabin stretches more than 7 feet wide and is often configured for 8 passengers and 2 crew-members. It offers unmatched room of any aircraft it’s class, with large, comfortable track and swivel seating that allows passengers to work in the utmost comfort, or to recline and relax on their way to meetings, events, or holidays.
The Challenger 300 also features a well-equipped galley, and depending on your itinerary, it can be used to prepare a variety of meal options for a full complement of passengers and crew.
Challenger 300 | Hourly Rates, Performance, & Specifications
Hourly charter rates for private flights on a Challenger 300 business jets will vary based on scheduling, routing, date & time, passengers amounts, luggage totals, and other factors.
- Hourly Charter Rate: $6,500 – $8,500*
- MSRP: $17,500,000
- Avg. Cruising Speed: 470 knots (541 mph)
- Maximum Speed: 554 mph (0.72 mach)
- Maximum Range: 3,100 nautical miles
- Typical Seating Configuration: 8
- Maximum Possible Seating: 9
- Interior Cabin Height: 6’1″
- Interior Cabin Length: 28’7”
- Interior Cabin Width: 7’2”
- Total Baggage Space: 106 cu ft.
- Bathroom Specs: Equipped with fully enclosed lavatory
- Amenities: Flight attendant may be available, Wi-Fi / Flight Phone / Air-Show may be available, Aircraft has a partial galley
Advantages of On-Demand Charter
When you become a jet card member, you’re guaranteed availability on a specific class aircraft, but you’re also locked into a fixed rate for all of your hours, and you might not fly on the same plane twice. When renting a Challenger 300 with our on-demand jet charter service, we’re able to locate all of the models available across the domestic and international market, finding potential empty legs, transient jets, and other cost-saving deals we’re able to pass on to our clients.
Even if you’re already a jet card holder, feel free to compare us to your current plan! Give us a call and provide your flight details for n upcoming trip, and see how our on-demand charter service compares to your current rates. Many times it’s more cost-effective to charter a plane for a specific flight that doesn’t make sense for your jet card, allowing you to save your hours for more appropriate trips.
Contact a Challenger 300 Jet Charter Broker
Air Charter Advisors is your source for Challenger 300 air charter services, sales & acquisitions, empty leg availability, management and marketing services, and jet card memberships. Call us directly at 1-888-987-5387 or contact us via e-mail with any questions or requests regarding your private aviation.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Inc. unless noted otherwise.