Charter the Original Falcon 2000 Business Jet
Air Charter Advisors is your source for private charters, jet cards, and business aviation services on the Dassault Falcon 2000, a business jet from the French aircraft manufacturer Dassault Aviation, and a key member of their line of Falcon business jets.
The Falcon 2000 was first introduced in 1995 and designed as a slightly smaller twin-engine version of the Falcon 900 tri-jet, offering large cabin comfort and transcontinental range for up to 12 passengers. It’s also known as the F2TH when tracking private flights on the aircraft.
Offering one of the widest cabins available with heavy jet charters, the Falcon 2000 is incredibly comfortable. The cabin features luxurious club seating for four, plus two individual seats and a three-person divan. There is also a full service galley and a private lavatory and dressing room.
Get a FREE quote on a Falcon 2000 business jets for you next flight by calling Air Charter Advisors. Our network of approved vendors places thousands of private planes at your fingertips, including Dassault Falcon jets, with flights arranged in as little as 4 hours.
For pricing and availability on Falcon 2000 jet charter service, information on purchasing/selling a Falcon 2000 series private jet, or private jet card memberships on large cabin jets, call us at 1-888-987-5387 (JETS).
- Quiet and Spacious Cabin
- Improved Engine Efficiency and Performance
- Near 4,000nm Range with up to 6 Passengers
- Fully Lavatory and Fully Equipped Galley
- Outstanding Excellent Short-Field and High-Altitude Performance
Falcon 2000 Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
Hourly charter rates for the Falcon 2000 will vary based on several factors, including year of make, and interior upgrades and modifications. Details below may also vary based on individual aircraft models.
- Year of Make: 1995 —
- Flight Time: 6 hrs 30 mins
- Range: 3,800 nm
- Seating: up to 12 passengers
- Cruising Speed: 529 mph (460 kts)
- Hourly Rate: $4,950 – $6,050*
- Crew: 2
- Max payload: 5,910 lbs
- Runway: 4,325 ft (take-off)
- Climb Rate: 2,158 ft/min
- Cruise Altitude: 47,000 ft
- Engines: 2x General Electric / Honeywell CFE738-1-1B turbofan engines
- Avionics: Rockwell Collins Pro Line 4
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 7 in
- Cabin Length: 26 ft 3 in
- Baggage Capacity: 134 cu ft
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lavatory
Falcon 2000 Photo Gallery
Contact Us | Falcon 2000 Charter, Sales, and Management
For availability and hourly rates on hiring the Falcon 2000, or acquisitions, sales, fractional ownership, and jet card membership info, call us at 1-888-987-5387.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images provided courtesy of Dassault Aviation unless noted otherwise.