Charter a Private Flight on the Gulfstream G600
Air Charter Advisors is your source for global jet charter services on the Gulfstream G600, an all-new luxurious business jet in the Gulfstream G-series.
The G600 (Model GVII) is an ultra long-range jet offering best-in-class comfort, fuel efficiency, and superior range at high-speed cruise. Private flights on the G600 deliver a 6,500 nautical mile range with room for up to 19 passengers and speeds of up to Mach 0.925.
It’s slated to replace the Gulfstream G550 on Gulfstream’s roster and recieved its certification in June of 2019.
For instant charter costs & availability on G600s and similar aircraft in your area, call our advisors at +1 (888) 987-5387 and discuss the goals and options for your trip.
- Impressive Range of 6,500 nmi
- Large Cabin for up to 19 Passengers
- Fuel-Efficient Engines for Lower Costs
- Two Private Bathrooms (Front & Rear)
Gulfstream G600 Photo Gallery
Gulfstream G600 Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Gulfstream G600 starts at around $10,000 an hour* and will vary based on several factors including the year of make, routing, scheduling, positioning, and more. This aircraft is just entering the charter market, so please call us directly for availability.
- Year of Make: 2019 –
- Manufacturer: Gulfstream
- Class: Long Range Jet
- MSRP: $57 million
- Hourly Rate: $10,000 and up*
- Crew: 2 pilots + flight attendant
- Capacity: up to 19
- Length: 96 ft 1 in
- Wingspan: 94 ft 2 in
- Height: 25 ft 3 in
- MTOW: 94,600 lbs
- Max Payload: 5,970 lbs
- Avionics: Gulfstream Symmetry Flight Deck
- Top Speed: Mach 0.925
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.85–Mach 0.90 (488–516 kn; 903–956 km/h)
- Range: 6,500 nmi
- Ceiling: 51,000 ft
- Runway: 5,700 ft (takeoff), 3,100 ft (landing)
- Engines: Pratt & Whitney Canada PW815GA
- Thrust: 15,680 lbf (69.74 kN) each
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 7 in
- Cabin Length: 45 ft 2 in
- Cabin Volume: 1,884 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 175 cu ft
- Bathroom: Forward and aft
Visit the Official Website: http://www.gulfstream.com/aircraft/gulfstream-g600
Gulfstream Aerospace continues to push the boundaries of luxury and performance aviation with its newest aircraft, the Gulfstream G600.
This long-range luxury jet is ideal for 12-16 passengers (19 max) and offers a range of 6,500 nautical miles, connecting distant city pairs like New York – Hong Kong; Los Angeles – Dubai; and London – Buenos Aires.
Powerful Pratt & Whitney Canada engines cruise at speeds of between 652 and 690 mph, and up to 710 mph for shorter flights, delivering superior performance in the long-range segment.
The optimized aerodynamics of the G600’s cabin not only improves fuel efficiency, but it also offers 2″ additional headroom and 7″ more width compared to the G450/G550. Multiple configurations are available with seating for up to 19, and up to four distinct areas to suit any taste or mission.
At 51,000 ft, passengers can enjoy a low cabin altitude of just 6,000 ft with Gulfstream’s 100% fresh cabin air system, keeping you relaxed and comfortable during long haul flights. The seats are fully adjustable for optimal comfort and can be converted to sleep up to 9 passengers.
There are 2 private bathrooms onboard (forward and aft lavatories), and additional amenities may include forward or aft galley with or without a dedicated crew room, and Wi-Fi internet.
The G600 is powered by all-new Pratt & Whitney Canada PW815GA turbofans, marking the first time that Gulfstream has rolled out a new G-series aircraft without Rolls Royce engines.
The pair of P&WC’s deliver more than 31,000 lbs of thrust combined to quickly reach FL510, and powerful reverse thrusters offer outstanding short and hot runway capabilities.
Along with the Gulfstream G650ER / G650 and the all-new Gulfstream G500, the G600 shares a maximum speed of Mach 0.925 (710 mph). Flights are usually performed at a long-range cruise speed of Mach 0.85. Additionally, it offers an unrivaled 5,500 nautical mile range at speeds of Mach 0.90.
How important is this increase in performance? The impressive speed of the G600 allows frequent flyers to save an average of 50 hours of flight time a year compared to similar long-range jets. Multiply this by up to 19-passengers in the cabin, and you’re talking about hundreds of hours that are better spent with family, friends, or colleagues.
Gulfstream G600 Jet Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers on-demand air charter services on Gulfstream G600 long-range business jets. For private flights, jet cards, and other private aviation services on this and similar business aircraft, call our advisors at 888-987-JETS (5387) or email us for more information.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Gulfstream Aerospace.