Charter a the Gulfstream G350 Business Jet
Air Charter Advisors offers global jet charter services on the Gulfstream G350, the successor to Gulfstream’s G300 and a short-range version of their popular G450.
The Gulfstream 350 offers a flight range of 3,800 nautical miles at 45,000 feet while cruising at Mach 0.80. It’s an ideal option for up to 16 passengers looking for a wide-cabin business jet that can easily handle domestic and transcontinental flights.
For instant pricing & availability on Gulfstream G350 jet charter, jet cards, and other aviation services, give our advisors a call at 1-888-987-5387.
- Cross Country Range
- Spacious Cabin for up to 16
- Notorious Gulfstream Luxury
- Private Lavatory
Gulfstream G350 Photo Gallery
Gulfstream G350 Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The charter cost for private flights on a Gulfstream G350 start at around $6,000 an hour* and will vary based on aircraft year, positioning, routing, scheduling, amenities, and other factors. For accurate, to-the-dollar pricing, call our advisors and request a free quote.
- Year of Make: 2005 – 2012
- Manufacturer: Gulfstream
- Class: Heavy Jet
- MSRP: $28-36 million
- Hourly Rate: $5,800 – $7,500*
- Crew: 2
- Seating Capacity: 12 – 16
- Length: 89 ft 4 in
- Height: 25 ft 2 in
- Wingspan: 77 ft 10 in
- MTOW: 70,900 lbs
- Payload: 6,100 lbs
- Avionics: Honeywell Primus Epic PlaneView
- Top Speed: Mach 0.88 (505 kn; 935 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.80–Mach 0.85 (459–488 kn; 850–903 km/h)
- Range: 3,800 nmi (7,038 km)
- Ceiling: 45,000 ft
- Runway: 5,050 ft (takeoff); 3,261 ft (landing)
- Climb Rate: 3,960 ft/min (41,000 ft in 20 minutes)
- Engines: Rolls-Royce Tay MK 611-8C
- Thrust: 13,850lbf / 61.6kN each
- Seats: 8 – 12
- Cabin Height: 45 ft 1 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 4 in
- Cabin Length: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Volume: 1,658 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 169 cu ft
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lav
- Additional Amenities: Front/Rear Galley, Entertainment Center, Wi-Fi Availability, Flight Attendant
The Gulfstream G350 fills the space in Gulfstream’s G-series between the G280 and G450, and features a huge cabin, cross country range, and an MSRP only slightly higher than comparable super-midsize jets.
Although it replaced the short-lived G300 in Gulfstream’s lineup, it shares its cabin size, aerodynamic design, and advanced features with the model it’s based on, the Gulfstream 450, and incorporates many new features found in the G550/G500.
Compared to its longer-range counterpart, it’s price tag is $5 million less while offering a reduced MTOW of only 3,000 pounds, and a reduced range by only 550 nautical miles. Gulfstream originally described it as a “limited production” aircraft, with only 11 delivered before production came to an end.
Gulfstream’s renowned cabin comfort is available on the G350, featuring a spacious cabin with plenty of standing room (6’2″), seating for up to 16 passengers, and many features compared to its midsized competitors.
The cabin is extremely versatile thanks to six different floor plans and a ton of customization options, including three front and rear galley configurations.
12 oval windows allow plenty of light into the cabin, and Gulfstream’s 100-percent fresh-air system and 6,000-foot cabin altitude help you stayed relaxed and refreshed.
For passengers seeking G450-levels of comfort for medium-distance flights, the G350 is an excellent and cost-effective business jet for luxury charter flights.
The G350 is powered by twin Rolls-Royce Tay MK 611-8C turbofans that deliver cruise speeds of 528 mph and a high-speed cruise of 561 mph. It also offers improved short runway capabilities over similar super mid and heavy jets. Fuel burn is also improved, consuming an even gallon per nautical mile.
The normal flight range is 3,800 nautical miles with 8 passengers, 2 pilots, and a flight attendant – although that isn’t enough to fly non-stop to Asia or Europe, it can take you from Washington D.C. to Alaska, Rio de Janeiro to Miami, or Sydney to Singapore.
All in all, the Gulfstream G350 is a comfortable, large-cabin jet and ideal for transcontinental private flights.
Gulfstream G350 Jet Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers on-demand jet charter services on Gulfstream G350 business jets. For private flights, jet cards, and other private aviation services on this and similar business aircraft, call our advisors at 888-987-JETS (5387) or email us for more information.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Gulfstream Aerospace.