Charter a Private Flight on the Phenom 100 Very Light Jet
Air Charter Advisors offers on-demand private jet charter services on the Embraer Phenom 100, a 4-passenger VLJ with a non-stop range of nearly 1,200 nautical miles.
The Phenom 100 (EMB-500) was introduced in 2007, and quickly became a favorite for on-demand jet charters thanks to its combination of high-speed performance, short runway operations, and competitive charter rates.
Offering a range that measures up to many Light Jets with a luxurious cabin large enough to accommodate 4 passengers, the Phenom 100 is an excellent choice for short to medium distance trips such as Los Angeles to Denver, Chicago to New York, and Houston to Atlanta.
For instant charter pricing and aircraft availability on Phenom 100s and similar VLJs in your area, call us directly at +1 (888) 987-5387 or request a quote or more details.
- BMW DesignWorksUSA Interior
- Exceptional Performance and Speed
- Access to Short, High, and Hot Runways
- Flexible Cabin for Various Missions
Phenom 100 Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The cost to charter an Embraer Phenom 100 starts at around $2,500 an hour* and will vary based year of make/model (100/100E/100EV), aircraft schedule, flight routing, passenger totals, baggage amounts, and more. Below you will find details for the Phenom 100 such as pricing, example hourly rates, cabin configuration, and performance specifications.
- Year of Make: 2007 –
- Manufacturer: Embraer
- Class: Very Light Jet
- MSRP: $4.5M (100EV)
- Hourly Rate: $2,000 – $3,000*
- Crew: one pilot
- Capacity: up to 7 passengers
- Length: 42 ft 1 in
- Wingspan: 40 ft 4 in
- Height: 14 ft 3 in
- Payload: 1,664 lb (557 lb w/ full fuel)
- MTOW: 10,582 lb (4,800 kg)
- Avionics: Embraer “Prodigy Touch” Flight Deck (Garmin G3000)
- Top Speed: 537 mph (Mach 0.70)
- Cruise Speed: 466 mph (750 km/h; 405 kn)
- Range: 1,178 nmi; 2,182 km (4 pax @ 200 lb each w/ NBAA IFR reserves)
- Ceiling: 41,000 ft
- Runway: 3,199 ft (takeoff); 2,430 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Pratt & Whitney Canada PW617F1-E
- Thrust: 7.70 kN (1,730 lbf ISA + 8 ºC flat rated) each
- Seats: 4-5
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 11 in
- Cabin Length: 11 ft 0 in
- Cabin Width: 5 ft 1 in
- Total Volume: 317 cu ft
- Baggage Space: 70 cu ft.
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lavatory
Aircraft Details | Phenom 100
Embraer originally approved the design for the Embraer EMB-500 Phenom 100 in 2005, with deliveries of its first Very Light Jet starting at the end of 2008.
This entry-level jet has a longer, taller, and wider cabin than its competitors and even has a conventional lavatory with a solid door. Four seats are available in the cabin, with one additional seat in the cockpit next to the pilot in command.
Variants include the 100E, featuring multifunction spoilers, and the 100EV Evolution, reducing weight and climb time while improving short and high & hot runway performance and adding the Garmin G3000 touch-screen flight deck.
The original model is characterized by its white, black, and gold paint job, while the 100E and 100EV variants feature the current navy blue and silver design.
Passengers will enjoy a very comfortable and elegant BMW designed interior cabin inside the Phenom 100, with club seating that features laptop ports and passenger-pilot communications on each seat.
The cabin offers three flexible layouts: the standard four club seating, four business club seats, or six forward-facing seats in an air taxi configuration.
Store your belongings inside 60 cubic feet of space available between the forward and aft storage compartments, and load your cargo inside the 6 cubic foot forward wardrobe, which can be swapped out for a refreshment center.
Embraer entered the very light jet market with the goal of opening access to nearly any airport around the world. The result is a business jet that can fly above inclement weather at 41,000 ft while accessing short runways most business jets can only fly by.
Twin Pratt & Whitney 617 turbo engines provide speeds of up to 537 mph, outstanding fuel consumption, and a 1,178 nmi range with four passengers and fuel reserves. Although it’s rated for single-pilot operations, we always utilize two pilots for increased safety.
Phenom 100 Jet Charter Services | Request a FREE Quote
The Embraer EMB 500 Phenom 100 is one of the most popular super light jets in private aviation, and renting one is a great way to travel to business meetings, vacations, and special events. For instant pricing and availability on jet charter services, acquisitions, fractional ownership, and jet cards, call us directly at 1-888-987-5387 with any questions or requests.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images and video copyrighted and provided courtesy of Embraer unless otherwise noted.