Charter a Private Flight on the Cessna Citation VII
Air Charter Advisors arrange jet charter services on the Cessna CE650 Citation VII, a high-performance mid-sized business jet with room for up to 8 passengers.
The Citation VII is an upgraded version of the Citation III, featuring the same spacious standup cabin and upgraded engine to increase payload, range, and hot & high runway performance. This version was available for just $1.65 million more than the III, and 119 built of them were built through 2000 when the Citation 680 Sovereign was announced as its evetual successor on the Citation roster.
Additional upgrades in the newer version include an expanded lavatory, refreshment center, communication/entertainment systems (DVD player, TV screens, headsets), and increased soundproofing inside the cabin for a quieter flight.
This business jet rose in popularity in 1996 after Executive Jet Aviation added 20 models to its Netjets fractional ownership program, introducing the convenience of midsize business jet travel to executives and HNWIs across the country.
Interested in experiencing the comfort, luxury, and convenience of flying in a midisze jet for yourself? Our services are available on-demand 24/7 and can have you in the air in as little as 4 hours.
Call +1 (888) 987-5387 for instant charter priciung and availability on Citation VIIs and similar midsize jet in your area.
Citation VII Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The cost to charter the Citation VII starts at around $3,500 an hour* and will vary based on year of make/model, aircraft positioning/scheduling, flight routing, passenger totals, baggage amounts, and other factors. Call one of our brokers for a free charter quote with exact, all-inclusive pricing.
- Year of Make: 1992 — 2000
- Manufacturer: Cessna
- Class: Midsize Jet
- MSRP: $9.75M (1990)
- Hourly Rate: $3,000 — $4,000*
- Crew: 2 pilots
- Capacity: up to 9 passengers
- Height: 16 ft 8 in
- Length: 55 ft 4 in
- Wingspan: 53 ft 5 in
- External Baggage: 54 cu ft
- MTOW: 23,000 lb
- Max Payload: 2,250 lb
- Max Speed: Mach 0.851 (491 kn; 909 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: 476 kn (881 km/h)
- Range: 2,220 nmi (4,110 km) w/ 6 pax
- Ceiling: 51,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 4,442 ft/min
- Runway: 5,170 ft (takeoff); 4,500 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Honeywell TFE 731-4R-2
- Thrust: 4,080 lbf (18.2kN) each
- Seats: 7
- Cabin Height: 5 ft 8 in
- Cabin Width: 5 ft 7 in
- Cabin Length: 18 ft 6 in
- Total Volume: 557 cu ft
- Bathroom: Enclosed Lav
Cessna Citation VII Jet Charter Services and Jet Cards
Enjoy on-demand luxury and business aviation services on the Cessna 650 Citation VII, including jet charters, private jet memberships, sales, acquisitions, and aircraft marketing & management. If you’re interested in chartering this midsize jet, submit a request or call us directly at 1-888-987-(JETS) 5387.
* Average hourly rates are examples and vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, or re-positioning. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Cessna/Textron Inc. unless noted otherwise.