Charter a Private Flight on a Pilatus PC-24
Air Charter Advisors offers private jet charter services on the most versatile jets in the world, including the Pilatus PC-24, the all-new business jet from the Swiss aircraft manufacturers who brought us the incredibly successful PC-12 turboprop.
This is Pilatus’ first venture into the business jet category after their first delivery went out in early 2018. They’ve made quite the statement with their introductory model, creating an entirely new class of business jet: an 8 passenger jet with 20% more cabin volume than similar light jets, and short runway performance that midsize jets can’t touch.
Pilatus markets this aircraft as a “Super Versatile Jet”, competing with the Phenom 300 and the Citation CJ4 while pushing the limits of speed, size, and range in the Light Jet category.
For instant pricing & availability on Pilatus PC-24s in your area, give us a call at +1 (888) 987-5387 and review the options for your private flight.
- The World’s 1st and Only Super Versatile Jet
- Flat Floor Cabin with Plenty of Space
- Single Pilot & Extreme Weather Certified
- Dual-Wheel Landing Gear for Paved and Unpaved Runways
- Quiet Power Mode for Reduced Engine Noise
Pilatus PC-24 Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Pilatus PC-24 starts at around $4,000-5,000 an hour* and will vary based on aircraft positioning, scheduling, routing, passenger totals, and other factors. Availability is very limited as the aircraft makes its way to the charter market. There are models based overseas in France, Denmark, and Switzerland, and domestically in Las Vegas, New England, and the Midwest; these planes may be transient, so please call to find out if one is available in your area.
- Year of Make: 2015 —
- Manufacturer: Pilatus
- Class: Super Light Jet
- MSRP: $10,700,000
- Hourly Rate: $3,500 – $5,500*
- Crew: 1-2
- Capacity: 8 passengers (up to 11)
- Length: 55 ft 3 in
- Wingspan: 55 ft 9 in
- Height: 17 ft 9 in
- MTOW: 18,298 lb (8,300 kg)
- Max Payload: 3,274 lb (1,485 kg)
- Cabin Altitude: 8,000 ft at 45,000 ft
- Cruise Speed: 506 mph (815 km/h; 440 kn)
- Range: 2,000 nmi
- Ceiling: 45,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 4,069 ft/min
- Runway: 2,690 ft (takeoff); 2,525 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Williams FJ44-4A turbofans
- Thrust: 3,420 lbf (15 kN) each
- Seats: 8
- Cabin Height: 5 ft 1 in
- Cabin Width: 5 ft 7 in
- Cabin Length: 23 ft 0 in
- Cabin Dimensions: 501 cu ft
- Baggae Capacity: 90 cu. ft.
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lavatory
Visit the Official Website: https://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/en/fly/pc-24
The Pilatus PC-24 is the world’s first and only Super Versatile Jet, combining the cabin of a midsize jet, the performance of a light jet, and the practicality of Pilatus’ award-winning turboprop.
The spacious interior offers more room than any light, with seating for 8 passengers and 190 sq ft more cabin space compared to the Citation CJ4. It’s also equipped with 90 square feet of baggage space and a large cargo door, making it quick & easy to load your belongings.
One of the most impressive features of the PC 24 is its short takeoff and landing (STOL) capabilities. Dual-wheel landing gear and powerful Williams FJ44 engines allow it to operate from short runways & unpaved surfaces, offering access to nearly 20,000 additional airports around the globe.
Pilatus PC 24 Jet Charter, Sales, and Management
Air Charter Advisors offers comprehensive aviation services on the Pilatus PC 24, from on-demand private charter flight to aircraft acquisitions/sales and charter marketing & management. Whether you’re looking to charter, purchase, or sell an aircraft, submit your request via our contact form, or call our brokers directly at 1-888-987-5387.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Pilatus unless noted otherwise.