Charter a Private Flight on a King Air 250 Turboprop
Air Charter Advisors is a global provider of private charter flights on the King Air 250, a turboprop manufactured by Beechcraft with room for up to 9 passengers and a 1,700 nautical mile range.
The Model B200GT variant, marketed as the King Air 250, comes from Beechcraft’s line of Super King Air turboprops, one of the most successful lines of planes ever created.
For instant pricing & availability on King Air 250s and similar turboprops near you, please give us a call at +1 (888) 987-5387 and discuss the options for your private charter flight.
- World’s Most Popular Turboprop
- Renowned Super King Air Comfort & Reliability
- Outstanding Short Runway Performance
- Delivers Cargo to Hard-to-Access Airports
King Air 250 Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The cost to charter a King Air 250 starts at around $2,000 an hour*. This rate will vary based on the routing of your flight, aircraft scheduling & positioning, passenger totals, length of trip, and other factors. Call us for an all-inclusive charter quote with exact, to-the-dollar pricing.
- Year of Make: 2014 –
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft
- Class: Turboprop
- MSRP: $6,600,000
- Hourly Rate: $1,800 – $2,500*
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 43 ft 10 in
- Height: 14 ft 10 in
- Wingspan: 57 ft 11 in
- MTOW: 12,500 lb
- Max Payload: 2,170 lb (984 kg)
- Avionics: Pro Line Fusion
- Cruise Speed: 356 mph (310 ktas; 574 km/h)
- Range: 1,720 nmi (3,185 km)
- Runway: 2,111 ft (takeoff)
- Ceiling: 35,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 2,450 ft/min
- Engine: 2x Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-52
- Seats: 8
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 9 in
- Cabin Width:4 ft 6 in
- Cabin Length: 16 ft 8 in
- Cabin Volume: 308 cu ft
- Baggage Volume: 55 cu ft
- Bathroom: Enclosed Rear Lavatory
Visit the Official Website: https://beechcraft.txtav.com/en/king-air-250
King Air 250 Air Charter Service | Request a FREE Quote
The B200 turboprop is an excellent aircraft to charter on-demand for your private flights. If you are interested in a quote to book your charter flight, purchasing a King Air 250 for sale, or you need assistance with selling or managing your current aircraft, please contact one of our advisors.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Photos are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Hawker Beechcraft / Textron Aviation unless noted otherwise.