Charter a Private Flight on the Beechcraft King Air 100 Turboprop
Air Charter Advisors arranges private flights on the King Air 100, a twin-engine turboprop from Beechcraft and one of the most popular light aircraft for on-demand air charter.
The King Air 100 (Model 100) is an 8-passenger executive turboprop that can reach speeds of just over 300 mph while flying non-stop for 1,325 nautical miles. Introduced in 1969, the Model 10o is an upgrade to the popular Beechcraft King Air 90, offering a larger cabin, increased payload, and more powerful engines.
In 1972, the A100 was introduced, further increasing payload and fuel capacity, with upgraded propellors as well. In 1976, the B100 model was designed with upgraded Garrett engines over the Pratt & Whitneys found on previous King Airs, along with the fuselage used by its eventual successor, the King Air Model 200. Production of both the A100 and B100 models ran concurrently, with 157 A100’s and 137 B100’s built.
Today, the King Air Model 100 and its variants remain one of the most popular turboprops for leisure and business charter, thanks to its low hourly rate and flexible cargo service. For instant pricing & availability on King Air 100s and similar twin-engine props located in your area, request a quote or call our advisors at +1 (888) 987-5387.
- Stretched Version of the Model 90
- Outstanding Value for Short and Regional Flights
- Large Payload Capacity for Moving Cargo
- Upgraded Engines to Increase Speed
King Air 100 Pricing, Performance, and Specifications
The cost to charter a King Air 100 starts at around $1,500 an hour* and will change based on year of make, model (A100A, A100C, B100, C100), aircraft position and schedule, flight routing, passenger/baggage amounts, and other factors. The cost-effective hourly rates make it ideal for short flights such as Los Angeles to San Francisco, South Florida to the Bahamas, or New York to Washington DC.
- Year of Make: 1969 – 1983
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft
- Class: Turboprop
- MSRP: $1M (new)
- Hourly Rate: $1,500 – $2,250*
- Crew: 1-2 pilots
- Capacity: up to 8 passengers
- Length: 39 ft 11 in
- Height: 15 ft 5 in
- Wingspan: 45 ft 11 in
- MTOW: 11,800 lb
- Top Speed: 265 kn / 491 km/h
- Cruise: 270 mph
- Range: 1,325 nmi / 2,455 km
- Ceiling: 28,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 2,140 ft/min
- Runway: 3,050 ft (takeoff); 5,650 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Garrett AiResearch TPE-331-6-252B
- Seats: 6
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 8 in
- Cabin Width: 4 ft 5 in
- Cabin Length: 16 ft 7 in
- Cabin Volume: 303 cu ft
- Baggage Capacity: 54 cu ft (internal)
- Bathroom: Belted Potty Seat (enclosed)
King Air 100 Air Charter Services | Request a FREE Quote
The Model 100 King Air is an excellent turboprop to charter on-demand for your private flights. If you are interested in a quote, purchasing an aircraft, or need assistance with selling or managing your current plane, please contact one of our advisors at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Photos are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Beechcraft / Textron Aviation unless noted otherwise.