Charter a Private Flight on the Hawker Beechcraft 850XP
Air Charter Advisors offers midsize jet charters on the Hawker 850XP, a 9-passenger upgraded version of the 800XP and one of the final entries in the Hawker 800 series.
Designed with the latest technology and improvements, including the addition of winglets that extend the range by 100 nautical miles (190 km), the Hawker Beechcraft 850XP climbs faster, goes farther, and performs better than its predecessor. This version also upgrades the avionics and offers a redesigned interior.
For instant ballpark pricing and availability on Hawker 850XPs and similar midsize jets located near you, please give us a call at +1 (888) 987-5387 or request a quote for exact, all-inclusive charter costs.
Hawker 850XP Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The cost to charter a Hawker 850XP starts at around $4,500 an hour*. The charter rate will vary based on several factors including the date/time of your flight; aircraft scheduling, positioning, routing, and year of make/model; passenger and luggage totals, and more. This midsize jet is ideal for luxury travelers and executives flying from New York to Los Angeles, and for similar cross-country flights.
- Year of Make: 2006 — 2009
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft Hawker
- Class: Midsize Jet
- MSRP: $13,786,100 (2006); $2.8M (preowned)
- Hourly Rate: $3,750 — $4,800*
- Crew: 2 pilots
- Capacity: Up to 9 Passengers
- Height: 18 ft 1 in
- Length: 51 ft 2 in
- Wingspan: 55 ft 4 in
- MTOW: 28,000 lb
- Max Payload: 2,120 lb
- Avionics: Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21
- Model Designation: HB 125-850XP
- MMO: Mach 0.80
- Max Speed: 514 mph (448 kn; 830 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: 430 kts
- Range: 2,525 nmi
- Ceiling: 41,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 2,990 ft/min
- Runway: 5,641 ft (takeoff); 3,810 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Honeywell TFE 731-5BR
- Thrust: 4,660 lbf (20,700 N) each
- Seats: 5 + 1 divan
- Cabin Height: 5 ft 9 in
- Cabin Width: 6 ft
- Cabin Length: 21 ft 4 in
- Cabin Volume: 604 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 50 cu ft
- Bathroom: Enclosed Lav
More Photos & Information | Hawker Beechcraft 850XP
The Hawker Beechcraft 850XP is an improved version of the 800XP, including upgrades to the avionics, a redesigned interior, and a faster climb rate by a full two minutes.
This midsize business jet made its debut at EBACE in Geneva in 2006, essentially filling the gap left when the Hawker 1000 supermid ended production. It was delivered until 2009, when it was replaced by the Hawker 750 and Hawker 900XP.
The 850XP provides outstanding comfort, one of the most important factors for business travel, and a hallmark of the Hawker 80o series. These business jets are known for their spacious cabins with stand-up headroom, LCD lighting, touch-screen seat controls, fully-berthable seats, and plenty of in-cabin storage, creating one of the most comfortable planes in its class.
Twin Honewell turbofans provide outstanding fuel efficiency and low cost of operation, making the 850XP one f the most desired business jets for on-demand charter jet charter and aircraft ownership.
A total of 100 were produced, and all but one of them are still in operation to this day. North America is home to the largest percentage (63%), followed by Asia (17%) and Europe (11%).
Hawker 850XP Private Jet Charter Services
Our brokers offer a variety of private jet services on the Hawker 850 XP midsize jet, including private flights, jet card memberships, fractional/ownership, aircraft management, and more. Call our advisors at +1 (888) 987-JETS (5387) or request a free quote for more information.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Hawker Beechcraft / Textron Aviation.