Charter a Private Flight on the G5 Luxury Jet
Air Charter Advisors arranges private jet charter services on the Gulfstream V, the luxurious successor to the incredibly successful and iconic the Gulfstream IV.
Pronounced “G-Five” and assigned the model designation “GV”, this long-range business jet offers a wide cabin for 12-16 passengers, with a maximum range of 6,500 nautical miles. Upgraded Rolls Royce engines perform at speeds of up to Mach 0.88 to quickly bring you across the country or across the Atlantic.
Call us anytime, anywhere at +1 (888) 987-5387 for instant pricing and availability on GVs for your private flight. You can also request a quote with your trip details, and receive competitive rates and exact pricing on GV charter jets.
- Iconic Luxury Jet
- Transoceanic Flight Range
- Seating for up to 16 passengers
- Speeds up to Mach 0.88
GV Photo Gallery
GV Pricing, Performance, and Specifications
The hourly rate to charter a Gulfstream GV starts around $7,000 – $10,000 an hour* and will vary based on year of make, positioning, routing, scheduling, aircraft amenities, and other factors. There are several G5’s available for charter around the world. Request a quote and let us find the best deal for your flight.
- Year of Make: 1997 –
- Manufacturer: Gulfstream
- Class: Heavy Jet
- MSRP: $36 million
- Hourly Rate: $7,500 – $10,000*
- Crew: 2 pilots + flight attendants
- Capacity: 12-16 passengers
- Length: 96 ft 5 in
- Height: 26 ft 10 in
- Wingspan: 93 ft 5 in
- Max Takeoff Weight: 90,500 lb (41,050 kg)
- Max Payload: 8,300 lbs (3,800 kg)
- Avionics: Gulfstream PlaneView / Honeywell Primus Epic
- Model Designation: GV / C-37A
- Top Speed: Mach 0.88 (675 mph, 586 kts, 1,086 km/h
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.83 (636 mph, 552 kts, 1,023 km/h)
- Range: 5,500 nmi (12 pax + 5 crew)
- Service Ceiling: 45,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 4,188 ft/min
- Runway: 6,100 ft (takeoff)
- Engines: 2x Rolls-Royce BR710A1-10
- Thrust: 14,750 lbf (65.6 kN) each
- Seats: 13
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 4 in
- Cabin Length: 43 ft 11 in
- Cabin Volume: 1,986 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 226 cu ft
- Bathroom: 2 Private Lavatories (Forward & Aft)
First introduced in 1997, the Gulfstream V (known simply as the G5) was an improved version of the Gulfstream G4 luxury jet.
Gulfstream began designing and developing the GV in the early 1990’s to compete with Bombardier’s Global Express.
The result was Gulfstream’s first ultra-long range business jet, an upgraded version of their flagship aircraft with a range of 6,500 nautical miles, all while maintaining superior comfort for up to 16 passengers.
The G5’s cabin is incredibly spacious: there’s plenty of room to stand with a true stand-up cabin height of 6 ft 2 in; passengers have plenty of space with 7 ft 4 in of cabin width; sections can be divided and partitioned across nearly 44 feet of cabin length.
The Rolls Royce engines were also upgraded, delivering speeds up to Mach 0.88 for impressive flight times, and plenty of thrust to handle some of the most popular business jet airports around the world.
Gulfstream G5 Jet Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers on-demand jet charter services on the Gulfstream G5 business jet. For private flights, jet cards, ownership, and other aviation services on this and similar heavy jets, call our advisors at 888-987-JETS (5387) or email us for more information.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Gulfstream Aerospace.