Charter Flights on the Gulfstream GIII / G300 / G350
Fly private on the Gulfstream G-III (G3 / G300 / G350), a longer, upgraded version of the G-100 and G-200 business jets from Gulfstream Aerospace.
The G-III was originally developed by Gruman Aerospace, and despite being an older aircraft compared to many Heavy Jets available for charter, the G-III is a classic option for price and comfort, as well as typically carrying low daily flight minimums.
- Wide Cabin for 12-16 Passengers
- More Than 3,000 nmi Flight Range
- Fully Enclosed Bathroom
- Impressive Cruise Speed
Gulfstream 3 Photo Gallery
Gulfstream III Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
- Production: 1979–1986
- Seating: 14 – 16 passengers
- MSRP: $32,000,000
- Pre Owned: $700,000 – $1,100,000 (2018)
- Range: 3,458 nmi
- Hourly Rate: $4,500 – $6,000*
- Crew: 2 or 3
- Length: 83 ft 1 in (25.32 m)
- Wingspan: 77 ft 10 in (23.72 m)
- Height: 24 ft 4 1/2 in (7.43 m)
- Wing Area: 934.6 sq ft (86.83 sq m)
- Empty Weight: 38,000 lbs (17,236 kg)
- Max Take Off Weight: 69,700 lbs (31,615 kg)
- Max Speed: 576 mph (501 knots, 928 km/h) (max cruise)
- Cruise Speed: 508 mph (442 knots, 818 km/h) (long range cruise)
- Climb Rate: 3,800 ft/min (19.3 m/s)
- Range: 4,200 mi (3,650 nmi, 6,760 km) (eight passengers, IFR reserves)
- Service Ceiling: 45,000 ft (13,716 m)
- Engines: 2x Rolls-Royce Spey RB.163 Mk 511-8 with 11,400 lbf
- Seats: 12-16 passengers
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 7 ft 3 in
- Cabin Length: 41 ft 3 in
- Cabin Volume: 1,844 cu ft
- Baggage Capacity: 157 cu ft
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lav
The Gulfstream 300/350 has serviced both luxury travelers and executive fliers for nearly 3 decades. This wide cabin heavy jet can carry 8 passengers, travel 3,800 nautical miles at Mach 0.8, and cruise at a max ceiling of 45,000 feet, handling both domestic and transcontinental flights with ease.
Gulfstream cabins are world renowned for sophistication, comfort and productivity. The cabin of the Gulfstream III offers fully adjustable chairs and divans, forward or rear enclosed lavatory, fully sized galley, and a large baggage compartment accessible during your flight. The G-III is typically configured for 11 to 13 passengers, with high-density cabin configurations to accommodate up to 16.
The G-III is powered by twin Rolls-Royce Spey Mark 511-8 engines and was developed with an upgraded wing design with a greater wingspan, offering improved range over the G200. The G-III is also features a redesigned nose providing extra space for a third pilot on long haul flights, and the cockpit is equipped with dual Sperry ED-800 electronic flight instrumentation system avionics suite. The GIII offer a 4,200 mi range (3,650 nmi, 6,760 km) with 8 passengers and IFR reserves.
Gulfstream III / G300 / G350 Private Jet Charter Services
For hourly charter rates and availability on the Gulfstream 3, please call 1-888-987-5387 (JETS).to speak with one of our brokers. Enjoy instant access to GIII jets in your area, along with competitive rates, and the highest levels of safety and service in business aviation.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images provided courtesy of Gulfstream Aerospace unless noted otherwise.