Passenger & Cargo Charter Flights on the ATR 72 & ATR 72F
Air Charter Advisors is a global provider of passenger & cargo charter flights on the ATR 72, a twin-turboprop regional airliner developed and built by the Franco-Italian by aircraft manufacturer ATR.
The ATR 72 is a stretched variant of the ATR 42 that was first introduced in 1989 by regional airlines. It has been offered in 3 main variants and several sub-types, along with cargo, freight, & corporate aircraft models.
The 100 series consisted of the ATR-72-101 with front & rear passenger doors, and the ATR-72-102 with a front cargo door & a rear passenger door. The 200 series increased the max takeoff weight of each model, while the 210 series offered improved performance in hot temperatures & high altitudes.
The ATR-72-212A was equipped with upgraded P&W engines, higher weight limits, and improved overall performance. The ATR 72–600 is the marketing name for an optional equipment ATR 72-212A, featuring upgrades throughout the cockpit, and an increase in seating capacity from 74 to 78.
The ATR 72F is a cargo version with an 18,077 lb payload capacity, and comes in one of two trims: a tube-version for bulk cargo, and another with a large cargo door to serve as a ULD freighter. The conversion was introduced in 2002, and FedEx, UPS, and DHL operate these models. A -600F variant is set to debut in 2020, with 30 launch orders from FedEx in addition to another 20 options.
- Short haul freighter
- Cargo versions capable of hauling 9 ton payloads
- Seating for 70-78 passengers
- Fully loaded range of 800+ nmi
ATR 72-600 Specifications
- Year of Make: 1988 –
- Manufacturer: ATR
- Class: Regional Airliner & Medium Cargo Plane
- MTOW: 50,706 lb (23,000 kg)
- Max Payload: 16,500 lb (7,500 kg)
- Cruise Speed: 320 mph (510 km/h; 280 kn)
- Range: 825 nmi (1,528 km; 949 mi) w/ 70 pax @ 95kg
- Service Ceiling: 7,600 m (25,000 ft)
- Climb Rate: 1,355 ft/min (6.88 m/s)
- Takeoff Runway: 4,485 ft (1,367 m) @ MTOW
- Engines: 2× Pratt & Whitney Canada PW127M
- Thrust: 1,846 kW each
- Propellers: 6-bladed Hamilton Standard 568F
Dimensions (ATR 72F)
- Cargo Volume: 2,683 ft³ (76 m³)
- Hold Size: 707″ x 88″ x 68″ (LxWxH)
- Front Cargo Door: 50″x 60″ (WxH)
- Rear Cargo Door: 29.5″ x 68″ (WxH)
- Height: 25 ft 1 in (7.65 m)
- Length: 89 ft 2 in (27.17 m)
- Wingspan: 88 ft 9 in (27.05 m)
ATR 72 Passenger & Freight Air Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers access to passenger & freight air charter services on the ATR 72. Request a quote or call our private air charter brokers directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Specifications are based on common models and may vary based on model, variant, modifications, and other factors. Please call or email us with the dimensions and payload of your cargo. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of ATR unless noted otherwise