Charter a Private Flight on a Piaggio P180 Avanti / II / EVO Executive Turboprop
This Piaggio Avanti is one of the most versatile charter planes available. This executive turboprop offers speeds similar to light jets, an interior as spacious as some midsize jets, and greater fuel efficiency than both!
Created in the mid-1980s by the Italian aviation company Piaggio Aero, the Avanti’s interior offers room for up to 7 or 8 passengers depending on the variant, and its uniquely-shaped, stand-up cabin is one of the quietest in its class thanks to acoustic blanketing and rear-facing engines.
Piaggio offered two improved versions of its P180 model — the Avanti II and the Avanti EVO — each offering performance upgrades to add more speed and range. in 2014, Flying Mag regarded the P.180 as the “Fastest Civilian Turboprop Twin”, saying “Avanti’s speed is pretty much on par with Cessna’s M2, while providing more space and a lower operating cost.”
Offering the charter costs of a turboprop with the performance of light jets and the cabin space of a midsize, the Piaggio P180 Avanti / Avanti II / Avanti EVO are some of the most popular planes for short and mid-range flights.
- World’s Fastest Executive Turboprop
- Speeds Similiar to Light Jets
- Cabin Size Comparable to Midsize Jets
- Low Operating Costs
Piaggio P180 Avanti Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Piaggio Avanti starts at around $2,400* an hour, with charter costs changing based on the model (P180 Avanti, Avanti II, Avanti EVO), the aircraft’s scheduling, positioning, routing; passenger and baggage totals, and other factors. These rates also do not include crew charges, ramp, hangar, fbo, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. Below you will find more details including aircraft pricing, hourly charter rates, cabin dimensions, and performance specifications.
- Year of Make: 1986 —
- Manufacturer: Piaggio Aero
- Class: Turbo Prop
- MSRP: $7.6 million (2019 Avanti EVO)
- Hourly Rate: $1,800 — $2,800*
General Details (EVO)
- Crew: 1-2 pilots
- Capacity: 7–9
- Length: 47 ft 4 in
- Wingspan: 46 ft 0 in
- Height: 13 ft 0 in
- MTOW: 12,100 lb (5,488 kg)
- Model Designation: P.180
- Max Speed: 460 mph (400 kn,740 km/h) FL310 high speed cruise
- Cruise Speed: 366 mph (318 kn, 589 km/h) FL410 long range cruise
- Range: 1,510 nm (1,740 mi, 2,800 km) 4 pax, NBAA IFR
- Service Ceiling: 12,000 m (41,000 ft)
- Climb Rate: 2,770 ft/min
- Runway: 3,262 ft; 994 m (takeoff, SL, ISA)
- Engines: 2x Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-66B turboprops
- Thrust: 630 kW (850 shp) each ISA+28C Flat Rated
- Seats: 8
- Cabin Height: 17 ft 6 in
- Cabin Width: 6 ft 2 in
- Cabin Length: 5 ft 10 in
- Cabin Volume: 503 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 44 cu ft
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed Lav
- Amenities: Possible Cargo Pod Under Aircraft Belly
Visit the Official Website: http://www.avantievo.piaggioaerospace.it/
The Piaggio Avanti Twin Engine Turbo Prop can be flown as a single pilot configuration, or with two pilots. The Air Charter Advisors always recommends using a two pilot configuration no matter what may be required, as this can only add safety to your flight.
The Piaggio Avanti is best for shorter flights with a full passenger count, or a longer flight with fewer passengers making this plane great for intrastate and interstate flights. The Piaggio Avanti has a terrific baggage compartment specs similar to that of a full-sized SUV.
Best in class, outperforming all other turbo-prop aircraft. The Piaggio has a huge 73″ wide cabin with a 69″ high ceiling for standing-up. The baggage space offers enough room for luggage to match a midsize jet!
As of mid-2017, there were 220 aircraft operating around the world, including 89 of the original Avanti models, 126 Avanti IIs, and 6 Avanti EVO models.
Piaggio Avanti Air Charter Services | Request a Quote
The Avanti is an excellent turboprop for VIP and executive flights over short distances. If you are interested in chartering a private flight on the Piaggio Avanti, purchasing an aircraft, or you need assistance with selling or managing your current plane, please contact us by email or call us directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Photos are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Piaggio Aero unless noted otherwise.