Charter the Beechcraft C90GTx, the World’s Longest Running Executive Turboprop
Air Charter Advisors offers instant access to air charter services on the King Air C90GTx, the newest executive turboprop from Beechcraft’s incredibly successful King Air 90 series.
The newest version was introduced in 2010 as the successor to the King Air C90GTi, and features composite winglets, swept-blade propellers, dual aft strakes, and increased maximum take-off weight for improved range and payload flexibility.
For instant pricing and availability on executive turboprops near you, call us directly at +1 (888) 987-5387 or request a FREE quote for more information.
- Incredible Short Runway Capabilities
- More Headroom and Shoulder Space
- Ultra-Quiet Cabin Experience
- Composite Winglets for Improved Range
Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a King Air C90GTx starts at around $2,000 an hour* and will vary based on make/model, aircraft scheduling/positioning, flight routing, passenger totals, length of trip, and other factors.
- Year of Make: 2010 –
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft
- Class: Turboprop
- MSRP: $3.8M
- Hourly Rate: $1,600 – $2,400*
- Crew: 1 or 2 pilots
- Capacity: up to 8 passengers
- Height: 14 ft 3 in
- Length: 35 ft 6 in
- Wingspan: 53 ft 8 in
- MTOW: 10,485 lb
- Max Payload: 2,113 lb
- Avionics: Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion 21
- Top Speed: 313 mph (272 ktas; 504 km/h)
- Range: 1,260 nm (2,334 km)
- Ceiling: 30,000 ft
- Climb Rate: 1,900 ft/min
- Runway: 1,984 ft (takeoff); 2,100 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-135A
- Seats: 6
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 9 In
- Cabin Width: 4 ft 6 In
- Cabin Length: 12 ft 7 In
- Cabin Volume: 227 cu ft
- Internal Baggage: 48 cu ft
- Bathroom: Potty Seat
Visit the Official Website: https://beechcraft.txtav.com/en/king-air-c90gtx
Request a FREE Quote | King Air C90GTx Air Charter Services
If you are interested in booking a private charter flight on the Beechcraft C90GTx King Air, or you need assistance with selling or managing your current aircraft, please call us at +1 (888) 987-5387
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Photos are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Hawker Beechcraft / Textron Aviation unless noted otherwise.