Charter a Private Flight on the CRJ 200 Regional Airliner
Air Charter Advisors provides instant access to private planes around the world, including on-demand charters on the Bombardier CRJ 200, formerly known as the Canadair Regional Jet 200.
This regional business airliner is ideal for groups of between 20 and 50 passengers looking to fly together. The Bombardier CRJ200 provides outstanding performance and efficient operations thanks to its airline heritage and a focus safety and reliability, meaning all converted models of CRJ200s on the charter market are performed on a solid foundation, and a lot of them have had conversions performed.
This regional airliner also offers an easy maintenance program, designed to be straightforward and fluid to reduce operating and ownership costs, and make chartering the CRJ200 an attractive option for private travelers, corporate executives, and VIP entourages.
Call us anytime, anywhere at +1 (888) 987-5387 for instant pricing & availability on regional airliners around the world, including the Canadair Regional Jet 200 and similar aircraft. You can also request a free quote and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Seating for up to 50 Passengers
- Spacious Interior
- Impressive Payload
- Fully Private Bathrooms
Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Bombardier CRJ 200 starts at around $7,000 an hour* and will vary based on aircraft year of make, model, positioning, and scheduling; flight routing, passenger totals, and other factors. For availability and all-inclusive charter costs, please request a quote or call one of our advisors.
- Year of Make: 1991–2006
- Manufacturer: Bombardier
- Class: Regional Airliner
- MSRP: $18,300,000 (1994)
- Hourly Rate: $6,000 – $8,000*
- Crew: 4 (2 flight + 1–2 cabin crew)
- Capacity: up to 50
- Length: 87 ft 10 in
- Height: 20 ft 8 in
- Wingspan: 69 ft 6 in
- Max Takeoff Weight: 53,000 lbs
- Max Payload: 13,500 lbs
- Baggage Capacity: 473 cu ft
- Model Designation: CL-600-2B19
- Top Speed: Mach 0.81 (534 mph; 860 km/h; 460 kts)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.74 (487 mph; 785 km/h; 424 kts)
- Range: 1,345 nmi
- Service Ceiling: 41,000 ft
- Runway: 6,290 ft (takeoff); 4,850 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x GE CF34-3B1
- Thrust: 8,729 lbf (38.84 kN) each
- Seats: up to 50
- Cabin Height: 6 ft 1 in
- Cabin Width: 8 ft 4 in
- Cabin Length: 40 ft 6 in
- Cabin Volume: 1,687 cu ft
- Bathroom: Fully Enclosed
Bombardier CRJ 200 Jet Charter Services
For jet cards and on-demand private jet charter services on the Bombardier CRJ200, call our advisors at 888-987-JETS (5387) or email us for more information.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Bombardier Aerospace.