Passenger & Cargo Air Charter Services on the Boeing 787-9 Freighter & BBJ 787
Air Charter Advisors offers on-demand air charter services for heavy freight, cargo, and group flights on the Boeing 787-9, a long & stronger variant of the 787 Dreamliner with typical seating for 280 passengers and a flight range of 7,635 nautical miles.
The Boeing 787-9 is also are offered as a Boeing Business Jet (BBJ 787-9), with a 2,775 sq ft cabin and an extended range of 9,485 nautical miles, and executive seating for 25 passengers.
- VIP group charter flights
- BBJ 787 executive configuration
- Flight range of more than 7,000 nmi
- 58 ton payload capacity
- Capable of hauling 36 LD3 or 11 (96″×125″) pallets
Boeing 787-9 Specifications
- Year of Make: 2014 —
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Class: Large Cargo Airliner / Executive Jet
- MTOW: 560,000 lb (254,011 kg)
- Max Payload: 116,000 lb (52,587 kg) / 58 tons
- Top Speed: Mach 0.90 (516 kn; 956 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.85 (488 kn; 903 km/h)
- Range: 7,635 nmi (14,140 km)
- Service Ceiling: 43,100 ft (13,100 m)
- Takeoff Runway: 9,300 ft (2,800 m)
- Engines: 2x General Electric GEnx-1B or Rolls-Royce Trent 1000
- Thrust: 71,000 lbf (320 kN) each
- Cargo Volume: 6,090 ft³ (172.5 m³)
- Cargo Layout: 36 LD3 or 11 (96″×125″) pallets
- Height: 55 ft 10 in (17.02 m)
- Length: 206 ft 1 in (62.81 m)
- Wingspan: 197 ft 3 in (60.12 m)
Boeing 787-9 Air Cargo & Freight Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers access to cargo & freight air charter services on the Boeing 787-9. Request a quote or call our air cargo brokers directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Specifications are based on common models and may vary based on model, variant, modifications, and other factors. Please call or email us with the dimensions and payload of your cargo. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted.