Air Cargo & Freight Charter Services on the Boeing 777F
Air Charter Advisors offers cargo & freight charter services on the Boeing 777 Freighter (777F), an all-cargo version of the widebody twin-jet airliner colloquially known as Triple Seven.
The Boeing 777F shares several features with the -200LR variant introduced in 2006, including its airframe, engines, and fuel capacity. This freighter offers a range of 4,970 nmi (9,200 km) while hauling a maximum payload of 224,900 lb (112 tons), similar to the capacity of the Boeing 747-200F. This range may be extended beyond 5,000 nmi with reduced cargo weight, making it ideal for cross-country, intercontinental, and global cargo charters.
The 777F offered improved operations & economics compared to older freighters such as the Boeing 747-200F, McDonnell Douglas MD-10, and McDonnell Douglas MD-11F, and quickly became one of the best-selling cargo airliners on the market. Since its first delivery in 2009 to Air France, more than 180 have entered service spread across 2 dozen customers worldwide, with 50 orders unfulfilled as of spring 2020.
- Intercontinental range of nearly 5,000 nmi w/ max payload
- Cargo capacity of 112 tons
- Ideal payload configuration
- Outstanding operating costs for its class
Boeing 777 Freighter Specifications
- Year of Make: 2009 —
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Class: Large Cargo Airliner
- MTOW: 766,800 lb (347,815 kg)
- Max Payload: 224,900 lb (102,000 kg)
- Top Speed: Mach 0.87–Mach 0.89 (499–511 kn; 924–945 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.84 (482 kn; 892 km/h)
- Range: 4,970 nmi (9,200 km) w/ max payload
- Service Ceiling: 43,100 ft (13,100 m)
- Runway: 9,300 ft / 2,830 m (takeoff)
- Engines: 2x GE90-110B/-115B
- Thrust: 2x 110,000–115,300 lbf (489–513 kN)
- Cargo Volume: 23,051 ft³ / 652.7 m³ (incl. bulk cargo)
- Tail Height: 61 ft 1 in (18.6 m)
- Length: 209 ft 1 in (63.73 m)
- Wingspan: 212 ft 7 in (64.80 m)
Boeing 777F Cargo Door Dimensions
The loading doors for the 777F include the following, all listed in width x height measurements:
- Main Deck: 142″ x 120″ (374cm x 305cm)
- Front Cargo Compartment: 106″ x 67″ (259cm x 170cm)
- Aft Cargo Compartment: 106″ x 67″ (259cm x 170cm)
- Bulk Cargo Hold: 35″ x 47″ (84cm x 112cm)
Visit the manufacturer’s website for more information: http://www.boeing.com/boeing-777f
Boeing 777 Freighter Air Cargo Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers access to cargo air charter services on the Boeing 777 Freighter. Request a quote or call our air cargo brokers directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Specifications are based on common models and may vary based on model, variant, modifications, and other factors. Please call or email us with the dimensions and payload of your cargo. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Boeing unless noted otherwise.