Air Cargo & Air Freight Charter Services on the Boeing 767 Freighter
Air Charter Advisors offers cargo & freight services on the Boeing 767 Freighter, a production freighter version of the 767-300 wide-body airliner.
The 767 production freighter entered service with UPS Airlines in 1995. This large cargo airliner can haul up to 24 standard 88 x 125-inch (220 by 320 cm) pallets within its main cargo deck, and up to 30 LD2 (unit load devices) inside its lower deck, offering a total cargo volume of 15,469 cubic feet (438 cubic meters). For managing & loading freight, there a main deck cargo door and crew exit, while the lower deck offers two starboard-side cargo doors and a port-side cargo door.
As of 2019, there were more than 160 deliveries of the Boeing 767-300F with more than 60 orders unfulfilled; as of summer 2018, airlines operated 222 freighter variants and freighter conversions worldwide. The 767-300BCF (Boeing Converted Freighter) is a passenger model that has been modified into a cargo freighter. The first conversion was done by ST Aerospace Services in Singapore, with Boeing, Israel Aerospace Industries, and Wagner Aeronautical also offering Boeing Converted Freighter programs for 767-300 passenger aircraft.
- 57 ton cargo capacity
- Range of more than 3,000 nmi
- Multiple doors for easy loading & unloading
Boeing 767 Freighter Specifications
- Year of Make: 1995 —
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Class: Large Cargo Airliner
- MTOW: 412,000 lb (186.9 tons)
- Max Payload: 115,700 lbs (52,480 kg; 57.85 tons)
- Max Speed: 486 kn (900 km/h) @ FL390
- Cruise Speed: 459 kn (850 km/h)
- Range: 3,255 nmi
- Service Ceiling: 43,100 ft (13,100 m)
- Runway: 8,700 ft / 2,650 m (takeoff)
- Engines: 2x PW4000 / GE CF6-80 / RB211-524
- Thrust: 56,750–61,500 lbf (252–274 kN) each
- Cargo Volume: 15,469 ft³ (438.1 m³)
- Unit Load Devices: 30 LD2s
- Height: 52 ft 0 in (15.85 m)
- Length: 180 ft 3 in (54.94 m)
- Wingspan: 156 ft 1 in (47.57 m)
Visit the manufacturer’s website for more information: http://www.boeing.com/boeing-767f
Boeing 767 Freighter Air Cargo Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers access to cargo air charter services on the Boeing 767 Freighter. Request a quote or call our air cargo brokers directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Specifications are based on common models and may vary based on model, variant, modifications, and other factors. Please call or email us with the dimensions and payload of your cargo. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Boeing unless noted otherwise.