Air Cargo & Freight Charter Services on the Boeing 757-200F
Air Charter Advisors offers air freight & cargo services on the Boeing 757 Freighter, a dedicated cargo model and variant of the 757 series.
The Boeing 757-200F entered service in 1987 as a was a production version of the 757-200. This medium haul cargo airliner offers a maximum payload of 87,700 pounds (39,800 kg) including container weight, with a fully-loaded range of up to 3,150 nautical miles (5,830 km). The range will vary slightly based on whether the aircraft is powered by engines from Rolls-Royce, or from Pratt & Whitney.
A large, upward-opening main deck cargo door is located the forward port-side fuselage, allowing the 757F to haul up to 15 ULD containers or pallets within its 6,600 cubic foot (187 m3) main deck. Two lower holds are available, carrying up to 1,830 cubic feet (51.8 m3) of bulk cargo, and both lower holds can be upgraded to load custom cargo modules.
This freighter model originally had its eyes set on the overnight delivery market, with high-cruise speeds reaching up to 659 mph (Mach 0.86) and the ability to operate transatlantic cargo flights without ETOPS restrictions due to the lack of passengers. When equipped for transatlantic deliveries, some models feature upgraded APUs, additional fire suppression equipment in the cargo hold, improved avionic systems, and optional fuel tanks in the aft lower hold.
Production of the 757-200F reached a total of 80 aircraft, with numerous conversions of passenger aircraft designated as 757-200SF.
- More than 8,400 ft³ of total cargo volume
- Range of nearly 3,000 nautical miles
- High-speed performance of up to 659 mph
Boeing 757 Freighter Specifications
- Year of Make: 1987—2004
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Class: Medium Cargo Airliner
- MTOW: 255,000 lb (115,660 kg)
- Max Payload: 84,420 lb (38,290 kg)
- Top Speed: Mach 0.86 (496 kn; 918 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.8 (461 kn; 854 km/h)
- Range: 2,935 nmi (5,435 km)
- Service Ceiling: 42,000 ft (13,000 m)
- Runway: 6,900 ft / 2,103 m (takeoff)
- Engines: 2x Rolls-Royce RB211-535E4B or Pratt & Whitney PW2000-37/40/43
- ULD Cargo Volume: 6,600 cu ft (187 cu m)
- Lower Deck Volume: 1,830 cu ft (51.8 cu m)
- Height: 44 ft 6 in (13.6 m)
- Length: 155 ft 3 in (47.3 m)
- Wingspan: 124 ft 10 in (38.0 m)
Cargo Doors (W x H)
- Main Deck: 134″ x 86″
- Lower Deck (Forward): 105″ x 97″
- Lower Deck (Aft): 99″ x 93″
Visit the manufacturer’s website for the official brochure: https://www.boeing.com/757f.pdf
Boeing 757-200F Air Cargo Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers access to cargo air charter services on the Boeing 757-200F cargo airliner. Request a quote or call our air cargo brokers directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Specifications are based on common models and may vary based on model, variant, modifications, and other factors. Please call or email us with the dimensions and payload of your cargo. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Boeing unless noted otherwise.