Air Charter Cargo & Freight Services on the Boeing 737-400F Airliner
Air Charter Advisors is a global provider of air cargo & freight charter services, with access to Boeing 737-400 Freighter rentals for medium capacity cargo flights.
The -400 series first debuted in 1984, utilizing an extended fuselage and upgraded performance, increased both cargo & passenger capacity on medium haul flights. Passenger versions of the 737-400 can accommodate up to 147 passengers, offering a range of just over 2,000 nautical miles. Some 737-400 VIP models are also available for charter, with executive cabin configurations and amenities for luxury & business travel.
The B737-400F is a dedicated freighter conversion of the narrow-body airliner. Benefiting from the increase power & range over the previous model, the 737-400F has to ability to haul a max payload of just over 20 tons. Although Boeing never offered it as a production model, many operators converted existing 737-400 passenger models into freighters as newer airliners replaced it in commercial service. The first to do so was Alaska Airlines, with the ability to haul 10 pallets. Several operators followed, creating popular fleets of 737-400 freighters that offered excellent medium range capabilities for cargo & freight deliveries.
Still in service, 737-400 Freighters are available for charter, purchase, and lease in various regions around the world. These models were most recently valued at approximately $7 million pre-owned and $100,000 per month in late 2018.
- Seating for up to 147 passengers (economy layout)
- VIP configurations for executive charter flights
- Increased performance, capacity, and range over the 737-300
- Max payload of
Boeing 737-400F Specifications
- Year of Make: 1984 –
- Manufacturer: Boeing
- Class: Medium Cargo Plane
- MTOW: 150,000 lb / 68,038 kg
- Max Payload: 40,240 lb / 18,253 kg
- Top Speed: Mach 0.82; 473 kn; 876 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.745; 430 kn; 796 km/h)
- Range: 2,060 nmi (3,820 km; w/147 passengers)
- Service Ceiling: 37,000 ft (11,278 m)
- Runway: 8,333 ft / 2,540 m (runway)
- Engines: 2x CFM56-3C-1
- Thrust: 23,500 lbf (105 kN) each
- Cargo Volume: 1,373 cubic ft (38.9 m³)
- Seating Capacity: 147 passengers
- Height: 36 ft 6 in (11.1 m)
- Length: 119 ft 7 in (36.4 m)
- Wingspan: 94 ft 9 in (28.9 m)
Boeing B737-400F Cargo & Freight Air Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers access to cargo & freight air charter services on the Boeing B737-400F. Request a quote or call our air cargo brokers directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Specifications are based on common models and may vary based on model, variant, modifications, and other factors. Please call or email us with the dimensions and payload of your cargo. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Boeing unless noted otherwise.