Charter the All-New Baron G58 from Beechcraft
Air Charter Advisors arranges on-demand charter services around the world, including private flights on the Beechcraft Baron G58, an executive piston aircraft with room for 5 passengers and a range of nearly 1,500 nautical miles.
The G58 is the current production version of the Baron series, featuring a glass cockpit, improved passenger cabin, and upgrades to the airframe over its predecessor the Beech Baron 58.
For instant pricing & availability on Baron G58s and similar twin-engine prop planes located near you, request a quote or speak with our advisors by calling +1 (888) 987-5387.
- Comfortable Seating for up to 5 Passengers
- Large Cargo Doors & Dual Baggage Compartments
- Twin-Engine Power and Redundancy
- Advanced Garmin Avionics
Baron G58 Pricing, Performance, & Specifications
The cost to charter a Baron G58 starts at around $1,200 an hour*. Rates may vary based on year of make, model, routing, positioning, and other factors. Below you will find more details such as aircraft pricing, example hourly rates, cabin configuration, and performance specifications.
- Year of Make: 2005 —
- Manufacturer: Beechcraft
- Class: Piston
- MSRP: $1.35 million
- Hourly Rate: $1,000 – $1,400*
- Crew: 1-2 pilots
- Length: 29 ft 10 in
- Height: 9 ft 9 in
- Wingspan: 37 ft 10 in
- Capacity: up to 5 passengers
- MTOW: 5,500 lb
- Max Payload: 1,435 lb
- Avionics: Garmin G1000 NXi
- Top Speed: 256 mph (413 km/h)
- Cruise Speed: 232 mph (202 ktas; 374 km/h)
- Range: 1,480 nmi (2,741 km)
- Climb Rate: 1,700 ft/min
- Ceiling: 20,688 ft
- Runway: 2,345 ft (takeoff); 2,490 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x Continental Motors IO-550-C
- Seats: 6
- Cabin Height: 4 ft 2 in
- Cabin Width: 3 ft 6 in
- Cabin Length: 12 ft 7 in
- Cabin Volume: 137 cu ft
- Baggage Capacity: 28 cu ft
- Bathroom: N/A
Visit the Official Website: https://beechcraft.txtav.com/en/baron-g58
Request a FREE Quote | Beechcraft Baron G58 Air Charter Services
If you are interested in book a private flight on the Beech G58 Baron, or you need assistance with purchasing, selling, or managing your current aircraft, please call us at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Photos are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Beechcraft / Textron Aviation unless noted otherwise.