Charter a Group Flight on the Airbus 321 Corporate Jet
Air Charter Advisors offers access to VIP Corporate Airliners around the world, including the ACJ321 Corporate Jet from Airbus.
The ACJ321 is the largest narrow-body corporate aircraft from Airbus, offering a range of 4,200 nautical miles (7,800 km) with a full cabin, making it an ideal choice for luxurious group flights and executive air charters.
The cabin measures more than 7 feet tall, 12 feet wide, and over 100 feet long, offering exceptional comfort for between 8 and 19 passengers in a standard VIP configuration. The baggage compartment is huge, allowing you to take advantage of its jumbo size to load your luggage, golf clubs, and other equipment.
Airbus ACJ321 Pricing, Performance & Specifications
The cost to charter an Airbus ACJ321 starts at around $18,000 an hour*, and will vary based on the dates, times, and locations of your trip. For all-inclusive pricing, please submit a request or give us a call.
- Year of Make: 1997 —
- Manufacturer: Airbus
- Class: VIP Airliner
- MSRP: $95 million
- Hourly Rate: starting at $18,000*
- Crew: 2 pilots + flight crew
- Capacity: up to 19 (or more)
- Height: 38 ft 7 in
- Length: 123 ft 3 in
- Wingspan: 111 ft 10 in
- External Baggage: 984 cu ft
- MTOW: 169,800 lb
- Max Payload: 15,700 lb
- Top Speed: Mach 0.82 (629 mph; 546 kn; 1,012 km/h)
- Cruise: 540 mph (470 kn; 871 km/h)
- Range: 4,200 nmi (7,800 km)
- Ceiling: 40,000 ft
- Runway: 6,640 ft (takeoff); 4,920 ft (landing)
- Engines: 2x CFM International CFM56-5B4 or IAE V2527-A5
- Seats: 8 (VIP configuration)
- Cabin Height: 7 ft 4 in
- Cabin Width: 12 ft 1 in
- Cabin Length: 91 ft
- Cabin Volume: 8,547 cu ft
- Bathrooms: Forward & Rear Lavatories
Airbus 321 Corporate Jet Charter Services
For more information on Airbus 321 Corporate Jet charter services, please submit your details or call us directly at 1-888-987-5387 with any questions regarding group air charter services on this and similar VIP airliners.
* Average hourly rates vary depending on make, model and year; amenities, routing and scheduling/availability, and do not include fuel, taxes, crew charges, ramp, hangar, FBO, overnights, daily minimums, taxes, international fees, catering, ground transport, or de-icing. If you would like an accurate quote, please call or email. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Airbus SE.