Charter the Airbus A300-200F Freighter
Transport your heavy cargo by chartering the A330-200F, an upgraded cargo variant of the A330-200 airliner with a higher payload and extended range.
The A330 is a medium to long range freighter jet capable of hauling 65 tons of cargo over 4,000 nmi (7,400 km), and carrying 70 tons of good up to 3,200 nmi (5,900 km).
This freight airliner fits in between the Boeing 767-300F and Boeing 777F in terms of overall size, but trails both models in availability with a total of 38 aircraft delivered and 4 unfilled orders as of February 2019. Airbus uses a revised nose undercarriage layout on the A330F to provide a level deck during cargo loading, making it ideal for transporting & loading pallets.
- All-cargo version of the A330-200
- Up to 70 ton payload capacity
- Transcontinental & Transoceanic Range
- Level cargo deck ideal for pallets
Airbus A300-200F Specifications
- Year of Make: 1992 —
- Manufacturer: Airbus
- Class: Large Cargo Airliner
- MTOW: 513,677 lb (233,000 kg)
- Max Payload: 151,200 lb (68,600 kg)
- Cruise Speed: Mach 0.82 (470 kn; 871 km/h)
- Service Ceiling: 41,100 ft
- Runway: 9,090 ft/2,770 m (takeoff); 5,680 ft/1,730 m (landing)
- Range: 4,000 nmi (7,400 km; 4,600 mi) w/65 t; 3,200 nmi (5,900 km; 3,700 mi) w/ 70 t
- Engines: 2× Pratt & Whitney PW4000 or Rolls-Royce Trent 700
- Cargo Volume: 16,567 cu ft (469.2 m³)
- Length: 192 ft 11 in (58.82 m)
- Height: 55 ft 5 in (16.9 m)
- Wingspan: 197 ft 10 in (60.3 m)
Airbus A330-200F Charter Services
Air Charter Advisors offers access to cargo & freight air charter services on the Airbus A330-200F. Request a quote or call our air cargo brokers directly at +1 (888) 987-5387.
* Specifications are based on common models and may vary based on model, variant, modifications, and other factors. Please call or email us with the dimensions and payload of your cargo. Pictures are for example only. The age, color, interior layout, hourly rates, specifications, dimensions may all vary between aircraft. All images copyrighted and provided courtesy of Airbus unless noted otherwise.